Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old June 3rd, 2014, 04:35 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Holocron of FX-7

Updates:

Quote:
FX-7
Independent

Droid
Common Hero
Medical
Precise
MEDIUM 5

Life 1
Move 0
Range 1
Attack 0
Defense 4/5?
Points 30?

FORWARD POSITIONING
FX-7 does not start the game on the battlefield. At the start of each round, before rolling for initiative, you may place one or more FX-7's anywhere on the battlefield on any empty spaces. FX-7 may not be placed on Glyphs.

NAME OF POWER
At the end of the round, After revealing an Order Marker on any Army Card you control, you must remove one wound marker from the Army Card of every Unique Hero that is adjacent to at least one FX-7. Droids and Vehicles may not remove wound markers using NAME OF POWER.
Old June 7th, 2014, 04:19 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Holocron of FX-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Updates:

Quote:
FX-7
Independent

Droid
Common Hero
Medical
Precise
MEDIUM 5

Life 1
Move 0
Range 1
Attack 0
Defense 4/5?
Points 30?

FORWARD POSITIONING
FX-7 does not start the game on the battlefield. At the start of each round, before rolling for initiative, you may place one or more FX-7's anywhere on the battlefield on any empty spaces. FX-7 may not be placed on Glyphs.

NAME OF POWER
At the end of the round, After revealing an Order Marker on any Army Card you control, you must remove one wound marker from the Army Card of every Unique Hero that is adjacent to at least one FX-7. Droids and Vehicles may not remove wound markers using NAME OF POWER.
Updated.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old June 11th, 2014, 10:31 AM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Holocron of FX-7 (Public Design)

I changed "Medical" to "Medic."

Personality? Please not Precise again.

Defense says 4/5? and points says 30?. Let's pick some numbers and get the Initial test going on FX-7.
Old June 11th, 2014, 10:36 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

Defense says 4/5? and points says 30?. Let's pick some numbers and get the Initial test going on FX-7.
Sorry, I was just editing it based on your previous edit. I'll think about this while at class today and edit the personality and stats.

my tradelist
Old June 11th, 2014, 05:08 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:

Sorry, I was just editing it based on your previous edit. I'll think about this while at class today and edit the personality and stats.
Personality changed to loyal, defense to 4 and points to 40.

my tradelist
Old June 11th, 2014, 05:19 PM

pre to move to Initial test.
Old June 11th, 2014, 05:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

pre-

Testing should let us know of any issues we overlooked.
Old June 11th, 2014, 06:06 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Sorry to not bring this up sooner, but I'd like to bump this post of mine:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Could the name be "FX-7 Medical Droid"? Just FX-7 is a little bland.
Since this is not a unique hero I think the name FX-7 does not fit. R2-D2, C-3PO, and 2-1B are all unique heroes. I think the name "FX-7 Medical Droid" fits better, as it shows how FX-7 is a droid class rather than a name.

(Note how R2-D2 is an R2 unit, C-3PO is a protocol droid, etc. R2-D2 does not describe the make and model of Artoo, it is a designation for a particular R2 series unit.)
Old June 11th, 2014, 06:30 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Quote:
Sorry to not bring this up sooner, but I'd like to bump this post of mine:
Quote:
Could the name be "FX-7 Medical Droid"? Just FX-7 is a little bland.
Since this is not a unique hero I think the name FX-7 does not fit. R2-D2, C-3PO, and 2-1B are all unique heroes. I think the name "FX-7 Medical Droid" fits better, as it shows how FX-7 is a droid class rather than a name.

(Note how R2-D2 is an R2 unit, C-3PO is a protocol droid, etc. R2-D2 does not describe the make and model of Artoo, it is a designation for a particular R2 series unit.)
I'm fine with it and it won't impact testing. What do the others think though?

my tradelist
Old June 11th, 2014, 06:35 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Makes sense to me.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old June 11th, 2014, 06:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Good call Arch. Makes sense to me.
Old June 11th, 2014, 07:19 PM

Yes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape