Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 12th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
Even if he only rolls 3 out of 6 skulls he would take out the majority of the figures in the game in one shot...way undervalued...either that or you make it so he has one chance to turn into the wolf per game and if he misses thats it..this way you are taking a risk by taking him but the reward could be huge. The fact that as he is now he can take out Charos in one shot means he needs to be valued over 220.
DIE CHAROS YOU WUSSY!!! :P I'll half about everything and that will probably make him more reasonable.

Edit: updated to v3

R~
Old January 13th, 2008, 12:20 AM

Jedi Master Corazz has disabled reputation
That werewolf looks awesome!

Never ever insult a fig until you've tried it more than 2 times, and no fig sucks in the right hands.
Old January 13th, 2008, 12:37 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Id word feral spirit that whenever he inflicts a wound, he inflicts another adittional wound.

I think thats what your looking for.

You haven't cleared up if this works with his special attack(Cause that would be waaaay too powerful IMO).
Old January 13th, 2008, 12:51 AM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
He look pretty cool, I like that idea. Why does the wolf version of him have two range?
Old January 13th, 2008, 01:01 AM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz
He look pretty cool, I like that idea. Why does the wolf version of him have two range?
Because he's 10 feet tall and has long sharp claws.

R~
Old January 13th, 2008, 01:04 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz
Because he's 10 feet tall and has long sharp claws.

R~

and he is bulletproof
Old January 13th, 2008, 01:20 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Rob, check out my ogre, something similar in what your talking about in range for your werewolf.
Old January 13th, 2008, 03:22 AM
Ug, a gray man

Eckels knows what's in an order marker Eckels knows what's in an order marker
Here's an idea. Print two seperate cards. one for Werewolf form, and one for Human form, and print them back to back. When he changes, just flip the card. This way all the stats are just listed nicely, and it reduces the amount of thinking required.

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Wind Lane, Steiner, Hilo-scaper, tdavid6
My Latest Maps
Old January 15th, 2008, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckels
Here's an idea. Print two seperate cards. one for Werewolf form, and one for Human form, and print them back to back. When he changes, just flip the card. This way all the stats are just listed nicely, and it reduces the amount of thinking required.
I actually will probably do that since it will reduce confusion, just wanted to get some other ideas made.

R~
Old January 15th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Lots of problems with someone with having a melee figure with range. He can attack people that aren't anywhere near adjacent, elevation-wise. Lots of complicated reach rules have been made, but I think it would be best just to make his range one.
Old January 15th, 2008, 01:38 PM
Ug, a gray man

Eckels knows what's in an order marker Eckels knows what's in an order marker
I don't think reach rules have to be that complicated.

All you have to do is say that he can reach any figure up to two spaces away, as long as they would otherwise be adjacent, if not for that one extra space. It's not a line-of-sight reading, so the figures would still have to be height adjacent, and within two spaces away.

There should be a penalty though - if you're reaching for that extra space, maybe -1 to attack, or +1 to the defense of the defender? But that's neither here nor there.

And any disagreements on whether a character can reach would be settled with a d20. (just like line-of-sight).

Speaking of which... I think I'm going to add this to my rulebook and give Jotun a reach of 2. MUAHAHA!

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Wind Lane, Steiner, Hilo-scaper, tdavid6
My Latest Maps
Old January 15th, 2008, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckels
Speaking of which... I think I'm going to add this to my rulebook and give Jotun a reach of 2. MUAHAHA!
I think he should have some type of reach anyway. I'm a D&D Minis player so figures his size not having reach to me is very odd. I'm working on changing Leircus' cards today either way. I'll figure something out.

I also don't think adding range to a melee piece is that big of a deal. Nothing would be different and if engaged they would have to target those they are engaged with per the normal rules. That way they'd have to attack the closest figures. I also don't see an issue with height. Sure a very tall figure could smack something up high but that makes somewhat realistic sense to me. Quite honestly with figures like Jotun that are that big with long arms and a sword it seems silly that he swats at figures by his feet all the time.

You're going to have to give me a lot more explanation of why it is complicated for me to be sold on the concept not working as is.

R~

p.s.: anyone have any thoughts on my other creations?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards