Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old December 1st, 2019, 09:40 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

What's the best way to get started on C3V or SoV units? 10 years of customs is overwhelming to sort through. In particular, for someone who doesn't play other miniature games, what's a good place to look for some of the more affordable minis? And if I find a deal on minis somewhere, how can I check whether they belong to a previously approved custom?

I'm aware that there's no perfect answer to this question. But I appreciate any help
Old December 1st, 2019, 09:45 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

What a great question! This is my favorite question in this whole thread.

To be fair, I've had a couple of drinks, but still. Great question.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 1st, 2019, 09:46 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hold on a sec, I have a big answer. It'll be ready in a bit.

edit:

Ok. Here is our body of work. Feel free to go and browse. You've probably seen it already.

Take your time! Look through it. If you see something you like, the mini information is right there. Also check out the Alternate Sculpts thread, where you will see ideas for sculpts you can use instead of ones that are the "official" ones we've released.

I'm pretty sure that most (or all) of the releases from our last pack are all still available. Do any of them interest you?

If our body of work is just too daunting, which I am perfectly prepared to accept, would you just let me (us) know what types of things interest you? I (we) will gladly help you hunt down the types of things that might interest you the most.

= =
Old December 1st, 2019, 10:06 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
What's the best way to get started on C3V or SoV units? 10 years of customs is overwhelming to sort through. In particular, for someone who doesn't play other miniature games, what's a good place to look for some of the more affordable minis? And if I find a deal on minis somewhere, how can I check whether they belong to a previously approved custom?

I'm aware that there's no perfect answer to this question. But I appreciate any help
Here’s an answer: I’ll bring some C3V with me on Saturday. I’m sure Xotli will have a bunch as well. That’ll be a good intro
Old December 1st, 2019, 10:17 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

That's even better than I could do on a Sunday night over the internet while I've been drinking.

But also tell him where he can find some! Don't just show him how cool it is, or he'll be jealous!

= =
Old December 2nd, 2019, 12:58 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I have been updating my C3V & Sov Spreadsheet with buy links - people should check out and buy from there - especially today being cyber Monday. I still need to add the latest SoV inductees and Hrognak Trihorn Behemoth though. I also second the Alternate Sculpts thread and you can always proxy, just need to print the cards. See my Combined PDF Part 1 & 2 (also need to update from last couple years).
Old December 2nd, 2019, 06:03 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks!! A great first place would be - which of these are C3V or SoV alternate sculpts - https://paizo.com/store/sale/oneDollar

It's a cyber monday deal for $1
Old December 3rd, 2019, 09:40 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

The only official C3V figures for $1 are Avernus & Banshees of Durgeth Swamp
Large Fire Elemental (note paintjob may differ on this particular model)
Labella DeMornay, Banshee
Spirit

But check out these other C3V/SoV figures on sale:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Just bought these for released, unreleased, and proxy C3V/SoV figures:
Pathfinder Battles—Skull & Shackles: Drowning Devil
Pathfinder Battles—Skull & Shackles: Pirate Sailor
Pathfinder Battles—Jungle of Despair: Serpentfolk Rogue
Pathfinder Battles—Legends of Golarion: Ulat-Kini (Skum)
Pathfinder Battles—Maze of Death: Ulat-Kini Warrior
Pathfinder Battles—Maze of Death: Ulat-Kini MysticPathfinder Battles—Skull & Shackles: Barnabas Harrigan
Pathfinder Battles—Shattered Star: Wyvern
Pathfinder Battles—Shattered Star: Gug
Pathfinder Battles—Reign of Winter: Russian Machine Gunner
Pathfinder Battles—Reign of Winter: Russian Soldier
Pathfinder Battles—Reign of Winter: Centaur Archer
Reaper Miniatures Dark Heaven Bones:Large Fire Elemental
Star Wars Miniatures—Clone Wars: Utapaun Warrior
Star Wars Miniatures—Revenge of the Sith: Utapaun Soldier

Proxies:
Pathfinder: Licktoad Goblin
Deadeye Slim
Medium Fire Elemental
Pathfinder Battles—Shattered Star: Nightgaunt
Old December 3rd, 2019, 08:47 PM

Quote:
The only official C3V figures for $1 are Avernus & Banshees of Durgeth Swamp
Large Fire Elemental (note paintjob may differ on this particular model)
Labella DeMornay, Banshee
Spirit

But check out these other C3V/SoV figures on sale:
Quote:
Just bought these for released, unreleased, and proxy C3V/SoV figures:
Pathfinder Battles—Skull & Shackles: Drowning Devil
Pathfinder Battles—Skull & Shackles: Pirate Sailor
Pathfinder Battles—Jungle of Despair: Serpentfolk Rogue
Pathfinder Battles—Legends of Golarion: Ulat-Kini (Skum)
Pathfinder Battles—Maze of Death: Ulat-Kini Warrior
Pathfinder Battles—Maze of Death: Ulat-Kini MysticPathfinder Battles—Skull & Shackles: Barnabas Harrigan
Pathfinder Battles—Shattered Star: Wyvern
Pathfinder Battles—Shattered Star: Gug
Pathfinder Battles—Reign of Winter: Russian Machine Gunner
Pathfinder Battles—Reign of Winter: Russian Soldier
Pathfinder Battles—Reign of Winter: Centaur Archer
Reaper Miniatures Dark Heaven Bones:Large Fire Elemental
Star Wars Miniatures—Clone Wars: Utapaun Warrior

Proxies:
Pathfinder: Licktoad Goblin
Deadeye Slim
Medium Fire Elemental
Pathfinder Battles—Shattered Star: Nightgaunt
Could you let me know what C3V figures those are for?
Old December 3rd, 2019, 08:59 PM

From the $1 bin I just bought - Labella & Spirit x3 for 3 squads of banshees, Orc Warboss, Beserker, Hunter, & Anval Thricedamned as Brute Grut Proxies, Nova Corp Riflemen x4 for 3 squads of microcorp troopers, 3 copies of Avernus, & a night spectre bc it looked cool and I figure I can make a custom until/unless C3V releases one of it. But depending on what the customs are for those above figures I may buy some of those as well
Old December 5th, 2019, 04:35 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
From the $1 bin I just bought - Labella & Spirit x3 for 3 squads of banshees, Orc Warboss, Beserker, Hunter, & Anval Thricedamned as Brute Grut Proxies, Nova Corp Riflemen x4 for 3 squads of microcorp troopers, 3 copies of Avernus, & a night spectre bc it looked cool and I figure I can make a custom until/unless C3V releases one of it. But depending on what the customs are for those above figures I may buy some of those as well
OFf the top of my head, those are figures for the Buccaneers of Tortuga, the Children of the Dark Star (not released, won't be in the index), Kha, Grobermund (not released), 12th Caucusus Rifles (not released?). Actually a lot of those are in playtesting and not officially released yet, but will be soon. You can find the Public Playtesting Forum here: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...play.php?f=166
Old December 5th, 2019, 05:09 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Quote:
OFf the top of my head, those are figures for the Buccaneers of Tortuga, the Children of the Dark Star (not released, won't be in the index), Kha, Grobermund (not released), 12th Caucusus Rifles (not released?). Actually a lot of those are in playtesting and not officially released yet, but will be soon. You can find the Public Playtesting Forum here: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...play.php?f=166
I highly recommend that people snap up the units we've announced but haven't yet released. The releases will come, many of them within the coming months, and in the meantime you can use the cards we have in PT for those that can be found there.

And they are often less expensive when we announce them than they will be when we release them.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs