Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old October 23rd, 2019, 07:31 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Washington/Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post

Sweet deal. It was a fun day, very glad you hosted. I'm hoping to get my buddy Dave over in a few weeks to play a bit at my place in Woodburn if anyone is interested. Glad the Mage Knight pack is well received. I have many an Augamo I'd be happy to provide for Talingul. I meant to bring at least a couple along. He's one of my favorites to use from that pack.
I do have a couple GIEs but those are I my only constructs. Man, y’all are going to make me want to start getting into VC with all these cool bonding opportunities. Also, I’m always up to play, time allowing. Keep me updated if you guys get together. Woodburn is certainly within my range.
Old October 24th, 2019, 07:45 PM

Meerca is surprisingly tart

Hello. I'm from the Vancouver WA area and am just getting back into Heroscape. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, because I'd love to get out and play sometime.

All my old Heroscape stuff is back in Seattle so I'll be picking that up during thanksgiving. I'll also be in the market for buying more Heroscape in the near future too
Old October 24th, 2019, 09:06 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerca View Post
Hello. I'm from the Vancouver WA area and am just getting back into Heroscape. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, because I'd love to get out and play sometime.

All my old Heroscape stuff is back in Seattle so I'll be picking that up during thanksgiving. I'll also be in the market for buying more Heroscape in the near future too
Welcome! I'm hoping we can get the ball rolling on more events at least once a quarter. @Longy418 lives in Battleground and his brother @Nomad up in the Seattle area and we have a few of us down closer to Salem.

I suggest looking into the SOV/C3V project for scratching the classic Heroscape itch and C3G project if you have interest in Superheroes.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 8th, 2019, 02:37 PM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Planning on playing some Heroscape at my place in Woodburn on 11/17 for anyone who is available and wants to come over. PM me for address information and to RSVP so I'll know how many maps to build.

Old November 8th, 2019, 04:43 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Planning on playing some Heroscape at my place in Woodburn on 11/17 for anyone who is available and wants to come over. PM me for address information and to RSVP so I'll know how many maps to build.
What time you thinking on Sunday. Would like to make it but probably won’t be able to.
Old November 8th, 2019, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
Quote:
What time you thinking on Sunday. Would like to make it but probably won’t be able to.
Likely from Noon to 6ish.

Old November 10th, 2019, 02:20 AM

Meerca is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I should be able to make it on 11/17
Old November 11th, 2019, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerca View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I should be able to make it on 11/17
Everyone is welcome. I'll send out more information next Friday/Saturday and to confirm head count.

Old November 16th, 2019, 08:32 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Currently with my workload it doesn't look like I'll be able to make it tomorrow. Have fun!
Old November 16th, 2019, 09:37 PM

Looks to be a small group tomorrow but I'll for sure plan another one after the holidays.

Old November 18th, 2019, 09:39 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Hope it was fun none the less. Sorry I couldn’t make it.
Old November 19th, 2019, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Hope it was fun none the less. Sorry I couldn’t make it.
I plan to try to do it at least once a month. Maybe not December due to holidays but otherwise I'm wanting to do so. Hoping I can talk you into another Superscape day as well. My own collection is a good bit smaller.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers