Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old June 18th, 2019, 02:04 PM

Monk2 Woo who?
Dormammu

Dormammu outside of his realm making him a tough but playable character.
Old June 18th, 2019, 03:21 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Dormammu

I don't know enough about the character to judge the powers themselves, but I think you might want to revisit the special attack. With a 5 range, 5 attack special, that you can use twice, you would likely never use a 1 range, 4 attack normal (except in cases of power negation).

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old June 18th, 2019, 03:43 PM

Monk2 Woo who?

You are very right. It was a tough decision but Dormammu is an entity composed of mystical energies.
Outside his realm he's tough but his weakness is in environments where he can't fuel his mystical faltine flames.
He would be comparatively weak without his flames and a power negation ability would
do just that.
Old June 18th, 2019, 04:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool, he looks a bit under powered for 300 but some cool concepts.
Old June 19th, 2019, 12:20 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
I don't know enough about the character to judge the powers themselves, but I think you might want to revisit the special attack. With a 5 range, 5 attack special, that you can use twice, you would likely never use a 1 range, 4 attack normal (except in cases of power negation).
To be fair, if you follow the official rulings he only gets to re-roll dice on the normal attack. That would probably help a bit.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations