Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics
Comics Not Heroscape or Marvel Heroscape.

Old June 18th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Soon to be Mrs. Tony Stark

DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Best place to purchase online?

I'm looking for certain comics that are older, and none of the places around me have them. I was wondering if anyone knew places to shop online that were reliable and had a good selection. If you can, please share any personal experiences of places and sites. Thanks!

[And DeceitfulBeauty finally beat NecroBlade at Heroscape. With Iron Man.]
Old June 18th, 2008, 10:47 PM

Dartheyegouger is surprisingly tart
Re: Best place to purchase online?

I use eBay mostly, but www.milehighcomics.com also has a good selection.

Marvel Figure Suggestions for Wizards of the Coast
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=15733
Old June 27th, 2008, 11:36 PM
Soon to be Mrs. Tony Stark

DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh yes they have a pretty good selection, thank you! Had what I was looking for, now I just need the money

Anyone else got other places? I'm a woman; I shop around for bargains.

[And DeceitfulBeauty finally beat NecroBlade at Heroscape. With Iron Man.]
Old February 24th, 2009, 02:55 PM

nbxfan has disabled reputation

Realize a pretty old thread now...but, you can also try www.mycomicshop.com. They are a bit cheaper than Mile High though not for everything. Have purchased several times from them and have good secure service with great packing.

We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics