Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 15th, 2010, 07:48 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Predictions for the 7th General's Color Scheme

My first ever correct prediction!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
this new general must have a gray field, leaving orange for the border.

I also like these colors for this new evil general because orange is a very strong, fiery color, while gray is the color of smoke, ash and despair. Both colors evoke emotions connected to destruction and combat.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old September 15th, 2010, 07:54 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:

I also like these colors for this new evil general because orange is a very strong, fiery color, while gray is the color of smoke, ash and despair. Both colors evoke emotions connected to destruction and combat.
I'm sorry, but I'm just not seeing the orange.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old September 15th, 2010, 08:03 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Quote:
Quote:

It's more of a "rust" color, really.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old September 15th, 2010, 08:06 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Quote:
Quote:

It's more of a "rust" color, really.
More like rusted... sand, and dark yellow.
There isn't any gray either, I'm sorry to say.
Old September 16th, 2010, 12:08 AM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, it's as close as a prediction's going to get.

Vic for Kill

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old September 16th, 2010, 09:17 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Its pretty funny; now that we've actually seen the Death Knight card, we're still not sure what the Valkryll colors are, as several seem to be blended in. Personally, I perceive that its Orange (Vibrantly Chaotic and Evil) and Olive Green (for Undead-- still undead after centuries and loving it...)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion