Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old August 29th, 2017, 09:24 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Legends of Scape (RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
I really like this and plan to try it with my local group. Are there plans to post character sheets?
Also, how do you determine how many points of guys to throw at a party? Like a Challenge Rating?
Yes, I can post the character sheets. I'll try to get them uploaded today.

I've just been guessing at how many points of enemies are good. So far I found that multiple enemies are more deadly than a single enemy (they get more attacks per round, and they spread out and attack more figure each turn). First level characters in general can take out an ogre, or a troll, or a squad or two. When in doubt, I've been erring on the too-easy side. For me, it's important that my players FEEL that they are in danger but are still able to win the battle.

The most effective was the windigo, because I didn't show them the stat card so they had no idea how many Life it had. Or it's special abilities.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions