Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old February 20th, 2016, 12:06 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape collection guide

@Rocktroll No problem.

I will reask my question from above. Also, was Raknar's Vision ever re-released?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Question on releases. I know the Terrain expansions and Large figure expansions were released together and in a case of 3 (usually 2 of one and 1 of another) sold to warehouses & stores. Does anyone remember the ratio of terrain to large figure expansion in both the original and rerelease (as well as dates of rereleases)? I am pretty sure they originally came 2 figure to 1 terrain pack per case until Aquialla's Alliance/Ticalla Jungle (which is why AA figures are so rare/expensive), but not sure on rereleases. Here is my best guess, but please correct me (especially if you still have the original case around).

Original releases:
Wave 2.5 (09/2005) - 2 Orm's Return, 1 Road to the Forgotten Forest
Toys 'R Us Exclusive (09/2005) - 3 Volcarren Wasteland and Guards
Wave 4.5 (06/2006) - 2 Raknar's Vision, 1 Thaelenk Tundra
Wave 5.5 (08/2006) - 3 Fortress of the Archkyrie
Crest of the Valkire (10/2006) - 3 Utgar, 2 Jandar, 1 Ullar, 1 Einar, 1 Vydar
Wave 8.5 (06/2008) - 1 Aquilla’s Alliance, 2 Ticalla Jungle

Rereleases (really fuzzy on):
Wave 2.5 (x/200x) - 1 Orm's Return, 2 Road to the Forgotten Forest
Wave 5.5 (x/200x) - 3 Fortress of the Archkyrie
Old July 9th, 2017, 05:55 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ok seems like photobucket is no longer going to allow links. Is there some where else we can host these images?
Old July 9th, 2017, 01:30 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Ok seems like photobucket is no longer going to allow links. Is there some where else we can host these images?
I use mediafire.com for all my images and documents. Its free, and all my stuff from there seems to still be just fin. I hear there are others as well. Good to see you Rocktroll.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 9th, 2017, 06:51 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

You can also become a site supporter and host your images here.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old October 11th, 2017, 12:10 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh, disappointing... I came here to reference something and found Photobucket's rift in the internet struck here as well.

I got what I needed just through the text, but this was an invaluable resource to me as I got introduced to Heroscape. In the interest of making sure we make Heroscape accessible to newcomers, this should get rectified.

I see Rocktroll is in Puerto Rico though. Don't really want to call him out as he certainly has more important things to worry about. Is there anyone else that can fix this?
Old May 5th, 2018, 10:32 PM

TrueBeliever is surprisingly tart

Love this list! Have a word document kinda like this with all the units to track my own collection. ANYWAY, I had to sell my collection a few years back because I lost my job and now that I'm getting back into Heroscape it seems that in the past four years the cost of stuff has quadrupled!!! What in the hell happened and why does everyone on EBAY think this stuff is made of gold!?!?!
Old May 6th, 2018, 01:06 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBeliever View Post
Love this list! Have a word document kinda like this with all the units to track my own collection. ANYWAY, I had to sell my collection a few years back because I lost my job and now that I'm getting back into Heroscape it seems that in the past four years the cost of stuff has quadrupled!!! What in the hell happened and why does everyone on EBAY think this stuff is made of gold!?!?!
Its an out of print game with prepainted miniatures with half decent paint jobs. Also the game is pretty awesome. My advice would be to go into the forums tab and check the trade and sales thread. People generally price things better here if you keep an eye out for deals. Welcome to the site.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 26th, 2019, 09:36 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey guys, any chance we can get the original post updated with links to the characters in the later waves?

Last edited by SuperSamyon; June 27th, 2019 at 07:23 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2020, 05:12 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Correction on the opening post. SOTM Swamp Tiles should be 2 for one-hex.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old August 23rd, 2021, 02:26 PM

randum is surprisingly tart

Corrections:
Master Set 3: Battle for the Underdark --> Release month should be January
Orm's Return --> Release month should be July
Road to the Forgotten Forest --> Release month should be July

Last edited by randum; August 23rd, 2021 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Added corrections
Old May 10th, 2022, 12:47 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I know of THIS resource to download a checklist in order to document one's collection, but wondering if anyone knows of a VC inclusive resource?

I'd like to evaluate how full my collection is, would be nice to have a VC inclusive Checklist if there is one out there.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 10th, 2022, 01:16 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I know of THIS resource to download a checklist in order to document one's collection, but wondering if anyone knows of a VC inclusive resource?

I'd like to evaluate how full my collection is, would be nice to have a VC inclusive Checklist if there is one out there.
Doesn’t HaCCs have a collection feature built in?

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion