Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old December 24th, 2017, 03:10 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah monthly

Great job as always today! ‘‘Twas super fun and will be remembered. @Scaperedude , happy adventures in Texas for the next 2 years

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 24th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Great job as always today! ‘‘Twas super fun and will be remembered. @Scaperedude , happy adventures in Texas for the next 2 years
Dito^

I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your last Heroscape meet before you left.
Old December 24th, 2017, 11:50 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Dito^

I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your last Heroscape meet before you left.
Hey, no worries! I'll catch you when I get back! And agreed, it was quite the tournament, thanks to everyone who came! ( @Leaf_It included!)

I have loved seeing the Heroscape scene grow here in Utah as well as in Idaho over the last few years! I consider many of you close, personal friends, and I have loved seeing each of you every month at these tournaments. We've got something good going here, let's keep it up! I'll see everybody in two! Dallas here I come!

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:36 PM

DewNoHarm is surprisingly tart

To the organizers - Thanks for the tournament! Good luck in Texas @Scaperedude !
Old December 27th, 2017, 11:05 AM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

I wish there was a way to have a HS battle Utah vs. Ohio Scapers style! Seeing as how those two states have the most vibrant scenes it’d be quite the battle for the ages.
Old December 27th, 2017, 11:50 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimnak View Post
I wish there was a way to have a HS battle Utah vs. Ohio Scapers style! Seeing as how those two states have the most vibrant scenes it’d be quite the battle for the ages.
Omaha appears to be the halfway point; let's set it up
Old December 27th, 2017, 11:52 AM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

We’ll need to take our war to the interwebs, methinks.
Old December 27th, 2017, 02:14 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah Monthlies 2017

The Jingle Bell Bash/last monthly of the year was a grand success, and I thank all attendees for coming and playing some solid games and showing great sportsmanship. No better way to send off @Scaperedude ! I'll post standings and builds in the next few days.

Now, for the sake of neatness, I've started a Utah Monthlies 2018 thread, where all the info for 2018's get-togethers will be posted. Check it out here!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events