Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 20th, 2018, 09:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Dormammu - Breathing Period

Oh nice! Why don’t we have that for Heroes?

OK, quick poll! Do people prefer a D20 bonus based on:

A. Round number
B. Figures destroyed so far (I’d include your own)
C. Revealed OMs so far (I’d include other players - gets him out fast in 3+ player games)
D. Something else

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 20th, 2018, 09:24 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Round Number for me, gives the right 'Armageddon, she's a comin' vibe.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 20th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Ditto Soundwarp. A all the way.
Old August 20th, 2018, 09:44 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
You can @ CRB now Bats. Just take out the space.
Yeah that's one I forgot to mention to you Bats...I created a short hand...only after you post you have to edit your post (without editing) and then save. I did one for Heroes too but I need to updated it...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 20th, 2018, 09:52 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Round number is probably less variable, easier to track, and less dependent on your opponents' army builds. But losing the "blood sacrifice" aspect of the destroyed figures is too bad. But it still triggers on a guy dying so I guess you still get that flavor.

Going to be REALLY tough to test but it's a great design. It definitely hearkens to the "scenario you can draft" style that a lot of our greatest Event Heroes have.
Old August 20th, 2018, 09:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you reword it to something what I posted I'd be more at ease with the round thing...I just think the whole 22-x thing is a little wonky when you get the exact same outcomes with my wording.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 20th, 2018, 09:56 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I'd simplify the wording to something like this and preserve the mechanics:

Quote:
Whenever a figure you control inflicts one or more wounds on an enemy figure with its normal attack, roll the 20-sided die. Add the current round number to the roll, and add 1 to the roll for each wound you inflicted with the attack. If you roll 22 or higher, place Dormammu on any empty spaces on the battlefield adjacent to a figure you control and take an immediate turn with Dormammu.
Old August 20th, 2018, 10:00 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

No concerns, although I find it pretty weird that he can inflict wounds to figures like Blue Beetle or Nick Fury or (worst IMO) switch out figures like Phoenix/Banner/Skrulls/etc.

Are there any figures with Astral Form, btw? Searchable index came up empty.

I guess I'm saying I find the first power to be somewhere between pointless (except the "starting on the card" part) and non-thematic, but I have no actual competitive concerns that you won't be able to solve by tweaking the life total as needed.
Old August 20th, 2018, 10:09 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Yeah, I'd simplify the wording to something like this and preserve the mechanics:

Quote:
Whenever a figure you control inflicts one or more wounds on an enemy figure with its normal attack, roll the 20-sided die. Add the current round number to the roll, and add 1 to the roll for each wound you inflicted with the attack. If you roll 22 or higher, place Dormammu on any empty spaces on the battlefield adjacent to a figure you control and take an immediate turn with Dormammu.
Yep that is what I was proposing. Thanks for crafting the words.

Old August 20th, 2018, 11:40 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
No concerns, although I find it pretty weird that he can inflict wounds to figures like Blue Beetle or Nick Fury or (worst IMO) switch out figures like Phoenix/Banner/Skrulls/etc.

Are there any figures with Astral Form, btw? Searchable index came up empty.

I guess I'm saying I find the first power to be somewhere between pointless (except the "starting on the card" part) and non-thematic, but I have no actual competitive concerns that you won't be able to solve by tweaking the life total as needed.
Astral Form is something Soundwarp has on an intended future version of Doc Strange, and it works pretty similarly to Dormammu's thing here (lets him hit figures off the battlefield).
Old August 20th, 2018, 11:49 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The first power seems overly complex for a minor effect that won't come into play very often. I'd simplify it a bunch somehow.

MD with 13 life and 6 defense will be a chore to take down, especially when you can't even target him early in the game but rather will have to take him down after a bunch of your figures have already been taken out. I'd start higher on the points as a result.

Put me in the 'I never track rounds when I play' group, but since we already use that mechanic on Dr. Manhattan lets just keep using it here. Makes for an 'impending doom' feeling if every round the odds he will appear get better no matter what.
Old August 21st, 2018, 12:17 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I like the theme here!

A little worried about how it plays. You may want to take this one on a pre-test and see how it feels.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library