Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old June 5th, 2006, 12:59 AM

Runehardt has disabled reputation
Re: 6/3/06 - New Army Card - Big 6-armed guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Savage
6/3/06
Here is the new one - Lei-Gong - chinese god of thunder.

The figure is an Aspect of Hextor from the D&D Minis War Drums set. ninthDoc came up with the 6 arms, 6 life, 6 attack dice idea and I have just taken it upon myself to put it onto a card. If ninthDoc wants, I will change mine to something else...

[

I'll have to save and print this card. I have two of that D&D mini. I was planning on making a card but now I don't have too!!! Actually I guess these are my daughters figures. But I can borrow them. I saw that figure on line selling for $20.00.
Old June 5th, 2006, 05:00 PM
has been BANNED

Larry_lovage69 Woo who?
Just had to say great work, LOVE the T-800 simply awesome.
Old June 5th, 2006, 05:13 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Man that guy is soooo cool!!! The dice pool is a clever ability. It could be really flexible

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 5th, 2006, 08:26 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
uh - isn't the dice pool simply similar to Q-9's, except it is variable with no max cap, except a max of 6 (from his Life)?

Maybe I'm missing something.....?
Old June 5th, 2006, 09:15 PM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
Reaper - Yes the dice pool is similar to Q9s, however, tying the number of dice to the number of arms and to his life total is a bit of flavor that NinthDoc came up with that I think is very cool.

Since the dice pool is tied to his life total, I thought that this was an easy, clear bit of wording.

I suppose I could say something like:

Death of 6 Souls
Special Attack
Range 1. Attack Special. Lei-Gong starts each turn with an amount of attack dice equal to his remaining Life Points. Choose any adjacent figure and attack by rolling any number of attack dice up to Lei-Gong's the remaining life that Lei-Gong had at the start of the turn. Lei-Gong may keep making special attacks with the remaining attack dice until he has rolled attack dice equalling his remaining Life at the start of the turn. Lei-Gong may target the same or different figures with each attack.

I conciously chose to alter the language for easier reading and to make the power more streamlined and intuative. Since his attack dice amount is variable, I didn't want it changing in the middle of his turn (like if he attacked Samurai and lost life.) Since Q9 starts the turn with a fixed amount (9) this isn't an issue.

larry lovage - thanks for looking!

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old June 6th, 2006, 10:22 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Wow, that is sooo cool! Thanks for not only incorporating my idea, but crediting me, as well. I love the Towering Presence Special ability. It adds a "Scary" type aspect to his character that increases his threat. I'm playtesting him this coming Thursday night!

My custom just never came out right. We playtested him, but he just would not work. I'm glad to see him meet the light of day.

One question, I'd have to look, and I can't right now, but wouldn't he fit onto a standard base?

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old June 6th, 2006, 12:56 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Nice card, Doc! I like both abilities. Just to clarify (for my simple mind) he is considered 6 levels higher then he actually is when determining height advantage, correct?

Newb.
Old June 6th, 2006, 11:53 PM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Wow, that is sooo cool! Thanks for not only incorporating my idea, but crediting me, as well. I love the Towering Presence Special ability. It adds a "Scary" type aspect to his character that increases his threat. I'm playtesting him this coming Thursday night!
Cool! I can't wait to hear your impressions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
One question, I'd have to look, and I can't right now, but wouldn't he fit onto a standard base?
Even the extra big deathwalker base is just a little too small for him...

Old June 6th, 2006, 11:54 PM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Nice card, Doc! I like both abilities. Just to clarify (for my simple mind) he is considered 6 levels higher then he actually is when determining height advantage, correct?
Yes. I have adjusted the language to be clearer. Thanks ChaosChild!

Old June 12th, 2006, 02:06 AM
Master Custom Creator

Chinese Zombies!!!!!!!!!!!! 6/11/06

6/11/06
Here are the Kuang-Shi - Chinese Zombies. I am taking a different approach to Zombies than I have seen here before. However there have been lots of Zombies and Undead, so if I am ripping someone off, LET ME KNOW.

The figures are common D&D Wardrums #46 Terror Wight.

Old June 12th, 2006, 02:17 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That is frickin' sweet.

But why wait for the wound until the end of a round? Perhaps

in addition to causing a wound add a decomposition marker?

Are the markers are stackable?

Perhaps they're too cheap? Marrdens are 90 with a defense of 5 and a chancy high movement at that. These Kuang-Shiv are a lot like the Wulsinu only the special ability is delayed.

Cool stuff, Doc and you probably know how much I loooooove zombies.
Old June 12th, 2006, 02:17 AM

shakey_snake has disabled reputation
A double attacking common squad? 6 attacks per order marker? That's insane.

The card looks good. You could probably narrow the specials text a tad, but no big deal.

I like them. Very Hounds-ish.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards