Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 4th, 2020, 01:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Green Arrow (II) (breathing)

I'm confused, johnny. Are they Justice League Leadership markers or just Justice League markers? Your comments seem to be based on the former, which is not the case.

He's definitely a member of the Justice League and interacts with them and fights alongside them. I'm not seeing anything in the concept of the marker that requires or even directly indicates leadership. Or if it's just about not being a team player either, he certainly works with and on the team during conflicts and has a long history of doing so. Personality clashes don't eliminate the truth of that.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 4th, 2020, 01:44 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I've always interpreted them as symbolizing leadership and/or administration, same as Avengers Markers. Pretty conspicuous that every JL Marker design has focused on people who do one or the other, and the mirror version we've been developing has specifically been blocked out for prominent team leaders, y'know?

We made them, so they mean what we want them to mean, but I want them to mean what I already think that they mean.
Old June 4th, 2020, 02:00 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Personally I've viewed the Justice League markers as member markers more than leader markers. It's what the markers do that make some of the other JLA designs leaders. But I'd be fine reworking the additional turn to an X marker or something and scrapping the markers entirely if that's preferred.

I basically just wanted a more nimble Green Arrow with this design, one that's not afraid to get into the thick of things like version 1 is. I'm not attached to any specifics really. I just went with the hood since our original version had the hat and both outfits are pretty iconic - I'm happy to switch minis if someone else provides mini pics.
Old June 4th, 2020, 02:06 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you're polling, I prefer using the markers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 4th, 2020, 02:07 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

There's not really anything about the JL or Avengers systems that inherently indicate they have to be leaders. It's about what unique dynamic that character/design brings to the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
If you're polling, I prefer using the markers.
Old June 4th, 2020, 02:19 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
In general I'm a little wary of GA getting JL markers, just because he's a consistent second-stringer for them. He's never really felt like much of a team player to me, and I don't think he's ever led a team or anything like that.
He and J'onn led Justice League United. And I don't they need to be locked into a markers=leadership mentality either. The mechanic isn't that super strong, and its gonna keep feeling prohibitive to try and play if we keep insisting it belongs on expensive leader figures.

Something being D20 related would actually be cool to see here and let him pair with Bats III's D20 boost, as I don't think anybody with these markers has a D20 based power yet.
Old June 4th, 2020, 06:39 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I liked the reorganized powers being discussed. Not a huge fan of marker powers that are just markers so adding in the double attack there is something at least. I know you probably avoiding D20 to make him different but a D20 would give Justice League Batman a reason to pair up with another Justice League Marker version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old June 4th, 2020, 06:50 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Sounds like keeping the markers is the way to go.

Wonder Woman's JLA version has two d20 powers. I'm all ears for a d20 power suggestion - I'm not sure where I could add one in to the current powerset.
Old June 4th, 2020, 06:50 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

They're just team-up markers to me. Representing teamwork. All the markers are to assist your allies, and they are tied to classes that the person is thematically known for teaming up with.
Old June 4th, 2020, 07:11 PM

Maybe something like this (an arrow frenzy?)

ARROWS OF JUSTICE
At the start of the game, place 1 blue Justice League Marker on this card for each Unique Hero you control with the class of Archer, Champion, Officer, or Vigilante to a maximum of 4. If at least 1 Justice League Marker is on this card, after attacking with Green Arrow, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 (?) or higher, you may attack again.

Old June 4th, 2020, 07:13 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

A potential endless barrage would be cool. I like that suggestion. Possibly a lower roll though, like 12 or higher.
Old June 4th, 2020, 07:15 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah I'd want the option of a barrage if you're going to make it a D20. Maybe subtract one from it for each attack GA has already made?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library