Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old March 17th, 2019, 09:17 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The HoSS Question Dump

Would one of you be interested in writing HoSS articles for the Codex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 28th, 2020, 01:30 PM

Splash knows what's in an order marker Splash knows what's in an order marker

Now that I've finished all the available play-tests, I'm wondering if there's anything else I can do. I noticed the Chief Librarian gig is vacant. What does that entail/could I do it?
Old May 28th, 2020, 08:25 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Now that I've finished all the available play-tests, I'm wondering if there's anything else I can do. I noticed the Chief Librarian gig is vacant. What does that entail/could I do it?
Im sure the guys can find a place for you. The playtesting never ends.
Old May 28th, 2020, 10:22 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Im sure the guys can find a place for you. The playtesting never ends.
There are some Episode II designs that just need their initial playtest then they will be available in public playtesting. May be a few designs from something other than the movies, too. (insert evil laugh)

On a related note, we've been looking at some ideas in the HoSS Inner Sanctum that will open up the project to more public involvement. Some really great members have been pulled away to other group and personal projects as well as other games (shame, shame!!! ) leaving us shorthanded. Stay tuned!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 29th, 2020, 01:51 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
May be a few designs from something other than the movies, too. (insert evil laugh)
Cackling Emperor laugh??

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape