Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 25th, 2020, 12:38 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: DFW Star Wars 'Scape Project - New Cards 11/2

That would be awesome. Y'all's cards are probably some of my favorite Star Wars cards on the site; I'd like to see the rest. I think I can lure my brother into Heroscape with Star Wars characters, ha ha

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 25th, 2020, 12:52 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: DFW Star Wars 'Scape Project - New Cards 11/2

Couple other thoughts:
1. You should consider using the X-2 Customs Card Creator. The card templates are very high quality (I think they might have been from Hasbro. You still have to put the mini image and hit zone in after the fact but you pretty much have to do that with the other programs.
2. Grand Moff Tarkin does not seem balanced for pod armies. A pretty strong debuff aura with 12 range that doesn't require him to even have order markers? On many maps he won't even need to move to have a significant impact on the game. Depending on army compositions he may even be semi-invulnerable in the start zone. Did y'all try him that way much?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards