Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old September 7th, 2018, 02:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: New 52 And DC Rebirth Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
I realllllllly want to do something with them though.
If we can't make them Outlaws as a class, I'd still like to find a way to have figures based around Jason/Roy/Starfire/Artemis/Bizarro as the "Outlaws" team
Though I don't remember them all working together at any point. ARtemis and Bizarro were a complete different team weren't they?

It's likely we can could do some soft synergy trick to snag the main three in. I Non-Titan Starfire would be interesting but I'm still not sold on the Outlaw class being what ties them together.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 7th, 2018, 02:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
DARK TRINITY
If you control no more than three Outlaws and all other Outlaws you control are within 5 clear sight spaces of Red Hood, all Outlaws you control roll an additional die when attacking an adjacent figure, and roll an additional die against figures leaving engagements with them.
Maybe. We'd have to look out for GotG issues such as making sure other Outlaws don't overshadow these two making it so that you'd never want to run these guys with Red Hood since they wouldn't be the best choice.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 7th, 2018, 02:09 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

A thought on Psycho-Pirate; If he's going to be able to bring multiple of the same character, it needs to be made so they can't all be the exact same card. Imagine 3 or 4 Invisible Women in a pod boosting each other.
Old September 7th, 2018, 02:11 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
DARK TRINITY
If you control no more than three Outlaws and all other Outlaws you control are within 5 clear sight spaces of Red Hood, all Outlaws you control roll an additional die when attacking an adjacent figure, and roll an additional die against figures leaving engagements with them.
Maybe. We'd have to look out for GotG issues such as making sure other Outlaws don't overshadow these two making it so that you'd never want to run these guys with Red Hood since they wouldn't be the best choice.
Yeah. Like I said, I'd be looking to tweak Red Hood to keep them all really playing nicely with each other.

Doesn't have to to be the Outlaw class that unites them, necessarily - I could actually see it being 'Outlaws or Interlopers' pretty easily - might be able to do a Starfire that pretty easily fits in with both Outsiders and Outlaws.
Old September 7th, 2018, 02:12 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
A thought on Psycho-Pirate; If he's going to be able to bring multiple of the same character, it needs to be made so they can't all be the exact same card. Imagine 3 or 4 Invisible Women in a pod boosting each other.

Very good point.... He says, as if he isn't imagining how hilarious it would be to allow such game-breaking activity to occur.

That said, I will try to reword it.
Old September 7th, 2018, 02:14 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Would "You may draft multiple figures with the same Secret Identity if they begin the game on this card. You may not draft more than one of each card of a Unique Hero." work phrasing wise?
Old September 7th, 2018, 02:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

From IAmBatman's Pariah draft;
Quote:
COLLAPSING MULTIVERSE
If Pariah is in your army, you may have Unique Hero figures with the same Secret Identities as each other in your Army as long their cards are not identical.
Old September 7th, 2018, 02:16 PM

I should probably clarify it so that Psycho-Pirate himself is an exception, I'm pretty sure the way I've phrased it now allows to you have a never ending Russian doll sequence of Psycho-Pirates popping out one after the other.

Also hilarious.
Old September 7th, 2018, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
From IAmBatman's Pariah draft;
Quote:
COLLAPSING MULTIVERSE
If Pariah is in your army, you may have Unique Hero figures with the same Secret Identities as each other in your Army as long their cards are not identical.

Yep, this can work just fine, thanks
Old September 7th, 2018, 02:17 PM

"You may draft multiple figures with the same Secret Identity if they begin the game on this card and there are no two identical cards"

Good?
Old September 7th, 2018, 04:33 PM

MEDUSA MASK
(EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION)

EQUIPMENT GLYPH
This Glyph starts the game with three red Anger Markers, three blue Sadness Markers, and three yellow Fear Markers. Instead of attacking, you may choose up three figures within three clear sight spaces of this figure. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, you may place all three of either the Anger, Sadness or Fear Markers on the chosen figures, adding 5 to the roll if this Glyph is equipped to Psycho-Pirate. At the end of the round, or whenever another Marker from this card is moved onto those figures, return Anger, Sadness and Fear Markers to this card. Markers have the following effects:
  1. Anger Markers: This figure adds 1 to its attack and subtracts 2 from its defence. When an Anger Marker is placed on a figure, they must move towards the closest figure and if possible attack it. This figure may not leave engagement.
  2. Sadness Markers: This figure subtracts 1 from its attack and defence. At the start of this figure's turn, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 10 or lower, this figure's turn immediately ends.
  3. Fear Markers: This figure adds 1 to its defence and subtracts 2 from its attack. When a Fear Marker is placed on a figure, if they are engaged, they must immediately take a move with their full movement value. This figure may not enter engagement with other figures and may not attack other figures.

Last edited by ALEXAN2507; September 7th, 2018 at 04:49 PM.
Old September 7th, 2018, 04:34 PM

I have noooooooooooooooo idea how much of that is proper wording
It may need corrections

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy