Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old April 19th, 2012, 12:03 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Ships!

Well met!

I've been searching for Ship design ideas for The Pride of Barsoom!, using regular Herscape terrain (as opposed to Custom), to no avail, so I'm starting this thread as the non-Custom equivalent of Boats.

When I was looking for designs for ships for Pirates!, I found:

Map: Ship of the Bitter Sea
Date uploaded: 6/12/11
Requires: 2 RotV, 2 SotM, 2 FotA, and 2 TT.

which I could modify, if I had the terrain. Something simpler, along the same lines, was what I had in mind.

As for The Pride of Barsoom!, using Castle Wallwalks as bases seems the easiest way to go. The Airships I've come up with thus far are very Star Warsian. I'll post some designs as soon as the Gallery is back up and running.
Old April 19th, 2012, 01:40 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ships!

I built two of these, minus the sails, to use in a different scenario and they are surprisingly stable. I think they are still sitting in my basement, if you want me to take some pictures with them together or something.
Old April 20th, 2012, 11:53 AM

Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker

I just used 2 megablock Flying Dutchmen and made paper hex grid inlays.Both ships were awsome ! Sorry I suck at sending and linking images...

ALL ARE ONE
Old April 23rd, 2012, 12:15 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Although the gallery is down , I was able to post a picture of a prototype Pride of Barsoom as my Profile Picture!
Old May 10th, 2012, 01:06 PM

Well met!

While there are beautiful Custom Ships being constructed here, I haven't found, or generated from this thread, much in the way of Ship Maps created from Classic Terrain, thus far (except as noted in the opening post). [Maybe I should rename this thread My Ships!] Anyways, my latest Ship for Raid on the Pride of Barsoom! is in my signature.

Last edited by kolakoski; May 10th, 2012 at 03:12 PM.
Old May 14th, 2012, 02:12 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh I like ships. Here's one I made a few years back for World of Weirdscaper:

vs done by FizzIII to my specifications

Last edited by Dr. Weirdscaper; May 14th, 2012 at 02:20 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios