Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old August 13th, 2018, 04:51 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: HoSS Playtesting thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
Any word on when play testing for Ep. I characters will open up? I can't wait to see what y'all have cooking
B1 Battle Droids, Droideka, Obi-Wan (Padawan), Queen Amidala, Qui-Gon Jinn are available. If you are interested, shoot me a PM.

I think Gungan Infantry, Gungan Shieldbearer, Gungan Rider and Jar Jar Binks may also be available. I'd have to confer with the designers of those cards.

Maul is already complete.
Old September 5th, 2018, 09:22 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
Any word on when play testing for Ep. I characters will open up? I can't wait to see what y'all have cooking
B1 Battle Droids, Droideka, Obi-Wan (Padawan), Queen Amidala, Qui-Gon Jinn are available. If you are interested, shoot me a PM.

I think Gungan Infantry, Gungan Shieldbearer, Gungan Rider and Jar Jar Binks may also be available. I'd have to confer with the designers of those cards.

Maul is already complete.
The Gungan Infantry, Gungan Shieldbearer, and Gungan Calvary are all ready for initial playtests. They should be playtested together. PM Porkins if you're interested.
Old October 31st, 2018, 06:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Is there somewhere that you can see the playtests?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 31st, 2018, 07:32 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Is there somewhere that you can see the playtests?
For finished units its in the op through links down in the bottom of the post with the other details. Playtesting for the units in progress are in the sanctum at the moment.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 15th, 2019, 08:25 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

So if I’m looking to playtest the Droideka I just PM Yodaking, no?

Are games around the 400-600 ballpark usually the norm?
Old March 15th, 2019, 09:13 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

400-600 is what I usually playtest at
Old March 16th, 2019, 12:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I've found 600 points is the sweet spot for several HoSS armies. Sending you the info Nobody!
Old March 28th, 2019, 02:46 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Apologies for taking so long! Real life just caught me off guard. Should be in this weekend at the latest.
Old November 21st, 2019, 04:27 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Clone troopers are ready for public playtesting. This is for the standard clones. More designs will be added to the Galactic Republic faction. PM Trex if you are interested. @Porkins , could you add clone troopers to the OP.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 31st, 2020, 09:45 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 31st, 2020, 04:05 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

From a recently discovered early draft of Star Wars: A New Hope:
"If you were to playtest, the reward would be..."
"What?"
"Well, cooler prizes than you could imagine!"
"I don't know, I can imagine pretty cool prizes!"
"You'll get them!"
"I better!"
"You will!"

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old January 31st, 2020, 07:10 PM

This information has been placed in the OP!
Quote:

The Heroes of Star Wars Scape Phantom Menace Playtesting Rewards

Separatists are running amok!
We need your help to bring Republic Forces to the battlefield. Starting now, through March 14, 2020, submit playtests for units listed below to earn playtesting reward points. At the end of the playtest window, those who have earned at least 4 points will be eligible to receive a reward.

ELIGIBLE UNITS
Qui-Gon Jinn - 3 slots available
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Padawan) - 3 slots available
Padme Amidala (Queen) - 3 slots available
Jar Jar Binks - 3 slots available
Gungan Army - 2 slots available
These designs available once all Phantom Menace playtesting slots filled!
Secret Designs!
Secret 1 - 3 slots
Secret 2 - 3 slots
Secret 3 - 3 slots

REWARD POOL
Republic Dice Bowl - 6 points
Separatist Dice Bowl - 6 points
Imperial Dice Bowl - 6 points
Rebel Alliance Dice Bowl - 6 points
Independent Faction Dice Bowl - 6 points
Rancor - 3D Printed and painted (2 available) - 6 points
Droideka 3D Printed and painted (4 available) - 4 points
Anti-Infantry Battery 3D print - 5 points
Bacta Tank 3D print - 4 points
Containers & Canister DO set 3D print - 4 points
Gungan Army set 3D print (unpainted) - 6 points
Qui-Gon Jinn Star Wars Miniature - 4 points
Padme Amidala Star Wars Miniature - 4 points
Militiagung Infantry Squad Star Wars Miniature (3 available) - 4 points

Reward Pics
Spoiler Alert!

How it works:
- Participants may sign up for one design at a time. Once a playtest is completed and submitted to HoSS, a participant may sign up for another design, if available.
- Submitted playtests are subject to review prior to reward points being awarded.
- Each playtest submitted for an eligible unit before March 14, 2020, will earn that playtester 1 Reward Point.
- At the end of the reward period, playtesters who have earned at least 4 Reward Points will be eligible to receive an item from the Reward Pool.
- Eligible playtesters may spend Reward Points to choose a reward from the Pool in order of points earned, starting from the highest total to the lowest eligible total.
- Ties will be broken by lightsaber duel using an online random number generator.
- Limit of 1 reward per playtester per reward period.
- Rewards will be shipped at no cost to participants in the continental United States. Participants outside the continental US will be required to pay a portion of the shipping charges. Please ask for a shipping quote before redeeming your reward points.
- On their turn, eligible playtesters may elect not to choose a Reward from the Pool.
- All unused Reward Points will carry over to any future Reward Periods.
- Playtests should be submitted using this form.
- See HoSS Playtesting Guidelines below.

The fine print:
Quote:
HoSS reserves the right to refuse incomplete playtest forms and to ask for additional details before accepting playtests. Incomplete forms may be revised and resubmitted for consideration. Playtesting slots for each design are limited and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. If all playtesting slots are filled before the end of the playtesting window, HoSS may make additional units available for playtest.
HoSS Playtesting Guidelines
1. See the list above to see which figures are eligible to earn reward points.
2. Post in this thread that you are signing up for a playtest and the figure you are signing up for.
3. Send a PM to Porkins or mac122 to claim your playtesting slot. They will send you the text for card to be tested.
4. Figures must be playtested against official classic Heroscape units and released HoSS designs to ensure compatibility and balance. Since publicly released C3V and SoV cards have been tested against Classic Heroscape cards, these may also be used in testing.
4a. To paraphrase the C3V: You do NOT need to have the actual figures to use during your playtesting. What we most want are eyes on the design and balance of the units.
5. We recommend using BoV approved and C3G competitive maps. These maps are generally symetrical and have been extensively tested for balance.
6. Preferably, playtesters should use the Official Playtest Form to present test results. When playtesting, please make notes of any important or odd events: extremely good or extremely bad dice rolls, abilities that worked every time or never, abilities that were not used, etc. Blow-by-blow battle reports are not required on the playtest form, but feel free to include them - they often make for entertaining reading.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape