Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 30th, 2011, 10:57 PM

TheMind knows what's in an order marker TheMind knows what's in an order marker
Re: The (West) Lafayette, IN Game Night Thread

Okay, I got one guy with a definite yes. He's a cool dude, and I gave him a photocopy of all of the cards so he could strategerize before the night. should hurry things up a bit.

I can get another guy pretty easily, but I need to know if you need him, since John expressed interest to you, WeeBaer. Let me know when you know.

Also, how's this for price: Braxas: $8 and Krug $7? AW YEAH! And just $200 for shipping!! (j/k)

so, how high should I be willing to pay for Jotun, Theracus, and Nilfheim to round out the collection of epic win?

Also, are we gonna be playing Easter-tournament-prep (400 points, any general) or something else?
Old March 30th, 2011, 11:17 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

I just know that I want to host the game night after this one, and play CHAOS IN THE CATACOMBS because that looks like so much fun.

We can probably go easier on the prep for the Easter tourney, because they're using the same maps and we know them pretty well now.

Anywho, post any figures you want me to bring Friday night by about 1:00 Friday afternoon and I'll pack 'em up and bring 'em.
Old March 31st, 2011, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schulzy View Post
I just know that I want to host the game night after this one, and play CHAOS IN THE CATACOMBS because that looks like so much fun.
No kidding. That map looks insane! Are the gaps like "walls" or do they function as bottomless pits? The answer will influence who traverses the Catacombs in my army...

Anyway, would you bring whatever elementals you have? I have a few combos I would like to try.
Old March 31st, 2011, 11:23 AM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Theracus runs about $7, jotun I would say anything less than $12 is a good deal. Nilfheim is the tricky one, there are a lot of buy it nows for $19.99 but there are also a lot of bids for him currently, I wouldnt bid more than $15 I don't think.

Ya same maps as last time for the tourny, But It would be nice to gain an understanding of our desired armies in a 1v1 setting.

couple Ideas Im excited about (phantom knights x4 + krug for cleanup)

minions of utgarx3 and phantom knights(for glyph grabbing)

And my personal favorite stingers x4 + Su-Bak-Na

Last edited by weebaer; March 31st, 2011 at 11:40 AM.
Old March 31st, 2011, 12:06 PM

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

Man, I haven't even thought about it. Guess I should start, less than a month to go.
Old March 31st, 2011, 12:36 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Ya Im one of those guys that strategizes (is that a word) pretty much every moment of the day....

I already have like 6 armies picked out with 400pts with their strengths and weakesses.. LOL

Im a total geek...
Old March 31st, 2011, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
Im a total geek...
Dude...aren't you a cage-fighter? I am so confused...

I hate Krug only slightly more than I hate Phantom Knights. FYI.

Also, I have one other guy on the line who might be free this friday. If all goes well... What time were we going to meet?

Cheers.

TM
Old March 31st, 2011, 04:28 PM

eew double post ftl...

nothing to see here.

Last edited by weebaer; March 31st, 2011 at 04:35 PM.
Old March 31st, 2011, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMind View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
Im a total geek...
Dude...aren't you a cage-fighter? I am so confused...

TM
Yes but that involves TONS of strategy.

for example if I were to fight GSP my strategy for training would be focussed on sprinting and climbing (sprinting away and climbing out of the cage BEFORE his wicked fast strikes knock me out.)

Have him arrive a little after 8. I will have most of the map put together and Schulzy can bring the other tid bits (trees/castle walls) when he gets there around 8:20 ish.
Old March 31st, 2011, 07:54 PM

GSP would totally kick your trash.

There's nothing wrong with being completely terrified of GSP. That man is barely human...but your strategy is all wrong. You need to train hard in diplomacy and do a total charisma-dump for all of your experience points, then you CHARM The Spider (Anderson Sylva, not those other chumps) into fighting FOR you.

Then you can actually sortof pick up a win. In a way....

I just confirmed the second dude, so it will be ME, SAM, and JOSH there at eight. I will bring my blossoming collection, and they will bring some fresh perspective to the armies.

I will have their special requests on this thread by Noon or so tomorrow afternoon.

Cheers.

The Mind
Old April 1st, 2011, 12:03 AM

schulzy can you bring: 2 squads of stingers, 3 squads of minions, and 3 squads of phantom knights please?
Old April 1st, 2011, 02:37 AM

Minions, haven't seen those in a while. I'll make sure to bring some heavy artillery.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events