Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old August 14th, 2006, 10:29 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Nakita Agents Discussion

What are these ladies in white, Elite Agents or Zoo Keepers. Does anyone else find their powers somewhat bizzare.

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old August 14th, 2006, 10:30 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
I do. Why Gorrilanators? I wondered the same thing FT. Maybe it will explain in the bio. What if it's a beauty and the beast like thing where the G'nators are really people turned into monkeys and or they love the Nikitas?!?

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old August 14th, 2006, 10:39 PM

-Zim- has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469
I do. Why Gorrilanators? I wondered the same thing FT. Maybe it will explain in the bio. What if it's a beauty and the beast like thing where the G'nators are really people turned into monkeys and or they love the Nikitas?!?
I also find that power was just weird. But what I was thinking the Agents are somewhat elite enough to control the apes, or they have had alot of experience and they somehow following under them as like an idol or something?

But I guess we won't really know until they decide to post bios on the site.

Old August 14th, 2006, 10:47 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Ummm...the G'Nators are supposed to be intelligent...looks like they just work well with other trained agents. From the G'Nators description on the official site:

But Vydar took a chance on them, and luckily, he was proven wrong. The Gorillinators are more advanced than many others on Valhalla. The secret development of superior technology on Marr has given them awesome capabilities in battle: they can move at astounding speeds, overtaking enemy positions in minutes; they can use their ranged attacks to neutralize any threat; and their body armor is made of Kiradium alloy, which makes bringing one of them down a daunting task.

I think it does reflect the age-old story of Beauty and the Beast...it's HS version of Kong.

Newb.
Old August 14th, 2006, 10:57 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Ummm...the G'Nators are supposed to be intelligent...looks like they just work well with other trained agents. From the G'Nators description on the official site:

But Vydar took a chance on them, and luckily, he was proven wrong. The Gorillinators are more advanced than many others on Valhalla. The secret development of superior technology on Marr has given them awesome capabilities in battle: they can move at astounding speeds, overtaking enemy positions in minutes; they can use their ranged attacks to neutralize any threat; and their body armor is made of Kiradium alloy, which makes bringing one of them down a daunting task.

I think it does reflect the age-old story of Beauty and the Beast...it's HS version of Kong.

Newb.
I didn't get it at first, but when it hit last Thursday night, I was like, "Duh".
You hit the nail on the head LN.
Old August 14th, 2006, 10:57 PM
Web Wader

Zookeepers

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old August 14th, 2006, 11:05 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Don't knock the girls' abilities, they are bad to the bone. They are my current favorite unit. Although special attacks will mow them down (Queglix gun anybody?)!
Old August 14th, 2006, 11:22 PM
Web Wader

Ninth I'm not knocking the Nakita either it's just friggn bizzare bond with the g'nators

Old August 14th, 2006, 11:28 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Somebody at Gencon mentioned that there was a salute to King Kong with the Nikita agents and G'nators.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 14th, 2006, 11:29 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Don't knock the girls' abilities, they are bad to the bone. They are my current favorite unit. Although special attacks will mow them down (Queglix gun anybody?)!
Queglix Gun? I think you mean Rapid Fire. :P

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old August 14th, 2006, 11:40 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosChild
Quote:
Or how about Shotgun Blast.

Now there's a thought.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old August 14th, 2006, 11:48 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Lee
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosChild
Quote:
Or how about Shotgun Blast.

Now there's a thought.

Buddy Lee
From 2 cowboys. Also works.

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units