feekonea has disabled reputation
gniknomad
for the future, these posts should go in the forum above this one

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old August 25th, 2006, 10:19 AM

gniknomad has disabled reputation
Why so feekonea?

Is not the description for this forum: Discussion of official HeroScape units, their powers, weakness, and strategy?
Old August 25th, 2006, 10:38 AM

feekonea has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by gniknomad
Why so feekonea?

Is not the description for this forum: Discussion of official HeroScape units, their powers, weakness, and strategy?
Yes, that is, but it seems like this goes into the questions forum ifyou ask me. You should put itthere so if anyone ever tries searching for it, it will be much harder for them to find it if its in the wrong forum.

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old August 27th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Lee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamski
I know this is going way OT, but I just bought the Action Comics with the Heroscape episode with the Nakita Agents and Drake. OK, now aren't they the enemy, being Vaydar?? Once again, Hasbro goes against the story line. Not that it was that strong or anything, but still. I would of sworn my house that they were Jandar when that comic came out.........

-Ski
I spoke to Craig about this. Its not going against the storyline. He explained that Vydar is more or less a Mercenary. His Alliegences will probably change some more.

Buddy Lee
Boy that is an interesting tidbit! The flip-flopping of allegiances explains the successful kill insignias Q9 has on his shoulder pads!

I played the Nakitas last night! The black agent immediately became 'Foxy Brown'. It was hilarious - whenever she defended successfully against an attack, I would say to Guerillanator, "Foxy Brown is fine." I normally say this if a figure survives an attack, but it sounds SOOOOO much more fun when an Nakita survives an assault!!!

Foxy Brown, Cinder, and Brown were the names I came up with for each. I'll take any better nicknames people have, but Foxy Brown is here to stay!!!
Old August 27th, 2006, 07:29 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Foxy Brown, Cinder, and Brown were the names I came up with for each. I'll take any better nicknames people have, but Foxy Brown is here to stay!!!
Did you mean to name 2 of the Nakitas "Brown"? Or was that a typo?

"Shut your mouth"
Old August 28th, 2006, 05:46 AM

GunShy has disabled reputation
Nakita Agent Questions

Hey i'm new to the site but my friends and I play and love heroscape this is an amazing site and i'm glad to see so many other players but let me get to my question

Can someone explain exactly what smoke powder does can the attacking figure still attack a different target that is not effected by the smoke powder or is that the end of its turn??
Old August 28th, 2006, 09:20 AM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
yes. if smoke powder works, the attacking figure can choose a different target that isn't "hidden" by the smoke...

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old August 28th, 2006, 09:28 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I've merged 2 other threads asking about Nakita Agents and added them to this longer discussion.
Old August 28th, 2006, 09:29 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
I've merged 2 other threads asking about Nakita Agents and added them to this longer discussion.
Yay we have merge back!!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 13th, 2006, 08:46 AM

RobWeaver has disabled reputation
Any Ideas for a Repaint?

The Nakita Agents are the most disappointing out-of-the-box paintjob since Kelda! It took me all of 2 minutes upon opening them to decide that they're candidates for a makeover. Agents in black battle suits was done with the Microcorps, and the MiB/Avengers look went with the KM. Has anyone else repainted them? Care to share your inpiration and ideas?
Old September 13th, 2006, 09:02 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Any Ideas for a Repaint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobWeaver
The Nakita Agents are the most disappointing out-of-the-box paintjob since Kelda! It took me all of 2 minutes upon opening them to decide that they're candidates for a makeover. Agents in black battle suits was done with the Microcorps, and the MiB/Avengers look went with the KM. Has anyone else repainted them? Care to share your inpiration and ideas?
I'm thinking of doing a Kill Bill theme when I repaint mine:

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 13th, 2006, 12:06 PM

allanhowls has disabled reputation
I really like the Nakita Agents.
My current 400-point (OK, 410, but we give each other a little slack) is:
Nakita Agents
Gorillanators
Agent Carr
Krav Maga Agents

I've only lost one game in the last two weeks when playing them.

And FWIW, I've named the Nakita Agents Sissy, Crissy, and Missy. You figure out the reference.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units