Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old December 15th, 2013, 01:51 AM

Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby!
Amazo/Composite Superman idea... help with wording? (lengthy

Hi,
I've been knocking around this idea for a while and think I may have finally hit on something. After much re-wording, editing, and spending way too much time though, I'm still thinking the wording might be kind of clunky. Or too long. Or.
So anyway, here's what I've got so far:

AMAZO
-Android, Unique Hero, Nemesis, (Personality?), Medium 5
-5 Life, Move 5, Range 1, Attack 5, Defense 5
-POWER REPLICATOR
Begin play with an orange and green Power Replicator marker. Each time you reveal an order marker on this army card, place the Power Replicator marker on an opponent's unique army card for a figure that is in play. Amazo may use any or all special powers on that card. You must, if possible, place the Power Replicator marker on a different unique hero's army card each time an order marker on Amazo's army card is revealed. The Power Replicator marker may only be placed on opponents' unique hero army cards.

Ok. That was some long and confusing text, but I think I get the idea across. Note, he can't copy Event Heroes, glyphs, etc. Composite Superman will be similar. For him I'm going with a couple of changes. He may not be limited to copying only opponents' cards, but can't copy any powers of figures whose species is listed as human. My thinking is, in the comics he had the powers of the Legion of Super Heroes, and many were aliens. Also, unlike Amazo he didn't carry around the rope and power ring and all that garbage, so this would greatly limit him from duplicating Cap's shield, Punisher's guns, Iron Man armor, that kind of thing. His power could be called Power Duplicator or something -- "Replicator" sounds like more of an android-y thing.
So anyway, sorry for the length of this post. Anyone have any idea how to shorten it but still keep the main thrust of the idea? Thanks in advance and best to all,
CK

rolls one less defense die against figures who like him.
Old March 13th, 2014, 10:39 AM

Samaritan is surprisingly tart
Re: Amazo/Composite Superman idea... help with wording? (len

Why does he have two markers? Seems like from the text that he only uses one.

Also I've seen Amazo replicate the powers of Flash and he's human.

Heroscapification

Science and Religion are not at odds.
Science is simply to young to understand.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations