Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old September 3rd, 2022, 01:07 PM

Scaperforlife13 is surprisingly tart
My first custom map

The Poisoned River

Jandar's army has forced Utgar's forces into a retreat, into Utgar controlled territory. Jandar knows that Utgar will use his territory to take advantage of Jandar in an ambush. Sergeant Drake Alexander is sent with Raelin on a reconnaissance mission to scope out the the land beyond the borders. In a place that one can assume was a former trade route, they find the marsh landscape of the marro infesting a river. The murky water is no longer safe to drink as it had once been. It's clear that the ever-growing marro army has caused even the swamp landscape they come from to come alive and infest once clean lands. Sergeant Drake and Raelin approach the only bridge to be seen for miles and find what looks like one of the wellspring amulets sitting on the side wall. With no one in sight, and an amulet free for the taking, Sergeant Drake and Raelin draw their weapons believing this to be a trap. As Sergeant Drake reaches for the amulet, an army of marro emerge from the murky waters. It was most certainly a trap.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ie4...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by Scaperforlife13; September 3rd, 2022 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Photo added
Old September 3rd, 2022, 01:15 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: My first custom map

Pretty cool. I am a little torn on if I like that center glyph in the middle of the road/bridge. Would have to play it.
Nice work.
I really like the bio.
Old September 3rd, 2022, 02:45 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: My first custom map

Very nice

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios