Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 10th, 2019, 06:10 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Crossbones (Public Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
How about all squad figures and heroes that cost less points than Crossbones?
I honestly don't have a problem with introducing point cost into gameplay mechanics, but introducing it on a minor power on a c-list henchman character doesn't feel like the right place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I'd be tempted to just make it so he can bully all squaddies, or, ideally, all squaddies without Super Strength (bullying LexCorp or Thanagarians would be a little odd).
I'm just not in love with that either. Firstly, I don't like that it pushes him even more in the direction of being an anti-squad counterdraft. He still wouldn't be as bad as...Carnage, per se, but still not something I'm excited about.

Secondly, I think it loses a lot of thematics. There are a ton of Heroes he should be bullying. Having him rough up Jubilee, Billy Batson, Mary Jane, or Alfred is totally on point for the character, and I'd hate to lose that.
Old December 10th, 2019, 06:16 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
How about all squad figures and heroes that cost less points than Crossbones?
I honestly don't have a problem with introducing point cost into gameplay mechanics, but introducing it on a minor power on a c-list henchman character doesn't feel like the right place.
Quote:
I'd be tempted to just make it so he can bully all squaddies, or, ideally, all squaddies without Super Strength (bullying LexCorp or Thanagarians would be a little odd).
I'm just not in love with that either. Firstly, I don't like that it pushes him even more in the direction of being an anti-squad counterdraft. He still wouldn't be as bad as...Carnage, per se, but still not something I'm excited about.

Secondly, I think it loses a lot of thematics. There are a ton of Heroes he should be bullying. Having him rough up Jubilee, Billy Batson, Mary Jane, or Alfred is totally on point for the character, and I'd hate to lose that.
It's more thematic than him beating up Captain America or Conan...
What about basing it on Life number? He can beat up everyone with a Life of 3 or less? Maybe even remaining Life (he can beat up Cap if he's close to death, but not before). Figure without Superstrength with 2 or less Life remaining?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 10th, 2019, 06:34 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think something similar was proposed and rejected before, with the logic being that Crossbones should never be able to brutalize Superman, even a 1 life Superman.

The SS restriction would help with that, but seems like we're pretty resistant to having 2 separate qualifiers for the power.
Old December 10th, 2019, 06:42 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Either we go for 2 qualifiers or a power that feels wrong in some way. I'd rather go 2 qualifiers than screw the theme.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 10th, 2019, 09:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Either we go for 2 qualifiers or a power that feels wrong in some way. I'd rather go 2 qualifiers than screw the theme.
I feel the same way.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 10th, 2019, 09:48 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

It's going to have issues theme-wise either way. There are some characters with super strength that should be "bully-able" - there are some without it that shouldn't. There are some squad characters that should be bullied (Civilians) and there are some that shouldn't (demons and alien bugs). We'll go insane if we try to box all of them in, and the more qualifications we put in, the more obvious those outliers become.

Pick something to exploit, that's the thing he exploits. Clean and elegant. I don't much care what gets picked, honestly.
Old December 10th, 2019, 09:51 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
It's going to have issues theme-wise either way. There are some characters with super strength that should be "bully-able" - there are some without it that shouldn't. There are some squad characters that should be bullied (Civilians) and there are some that shouldn't (demons and alien bugs). We'll go insane if we try to box all of them in, and the more qualifications we put in, the more obvious those outliers become.

Pick something to exploit, that's the thing he exploits. Clean and elegant. I don't much care what gets picked, honestly.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 10th, 2019, 09:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 10th, 2019, 10:52 PM
Just A Head

I generally agree that anything we do will be imperfect. Every day I’m regretting not giving the Daleks superstrength.

I think I’m going to go ahead with the version in the OP. If anyone disagrees strongly, they can meet me at high noon tomorrow with guns at the ready. Or...you know...just post about why.
Old December 10th, 2019, 11:53 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Version in the OP works for me. No change in my vote.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 13th, 2019, 06:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Was running a game with Capt. Britain today and noticed that once he loses all his confidence he no longer has SS and his att. is 4, so Crossbones can take advantage of his mental state and bully him a bit. If he manages to regain his confidence though, he can shut that down. Really cool interaction!
Old December 13th, 2019, 07:58 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

LD’s choice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library