Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old November 19th, 2019, 01:34 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 34 - Welcome to the Jungle - Round 3 until 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The dok (3-0) v. Kevindola (3-0) pool of armies is:
* Otonashi, Rygarn, Warden 816, Crypt Guardianx4, Drow Chainfighterx5
* Augamo, Boreos, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Talingul, Iron Golem
* Capt. John Varan, 8th Infantry Pathfinderx3, Templar Cavalryx3
* Elite Onyx Vipers, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Einar Imperiumx2
dok chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Kevindola chooses who places first.
Kevin and I are set to renew our longstanding series of meaningless 3-0 vs. 3-0 games in round 4. I hold the advantage in this particular series, however the loser has a habit of getting revenge in the playoffs.

Will the constructs charge headlong into a 3-1 record in the regular season, or will the chainfighters be too hot for Talingul to handle? Turn in at 8:15 mountain on Thursday Friday to find out.

Last edited by dok; November 21st, 2019 at 12:34 PM.
Old November 19th, 2019, 01:40 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS Season 34 - Welcome to the Jungle - Round 4 until 11

We are playing tonight at 7:00.

The KourtJester (0-3) v. coachmuskie (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Isamu, Kurrok the Elementalist, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Fire Elementalx4, Water Elementalx4
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Grimnak, Fen Hydra, Heavy Grutsx4
* Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Mezzodemon Warmongersx5
* Arktos, Izumi Samurai, Kaemon Awa, Krug, Siiv, Red Wyrmlingx4

That was the craziest game roll-wise that I have played! I attacked with the incendiborgs and took out Kourt's range, and then thought I was on easy street. Krug and the Samurai then went to work and took out my borgs, and Krug took out 4 exo skels. I finally finished off Krug and two of the Samurai. I still have 6 exos and all ten mezzos. Five straight attacks by the Samurai (and incredible defenses) and I had one exo left and thinking this was about to go south. After all of the great work by Kourt, the samurai went down to a 1 skull attack with a wiff on six defense dice! A crazy fun game and a fun board to play.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Last edited by Muskie; November 19th, 2019 at 08:12 PM.
Old November 19th, 2019, 02:01 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

vegie and I play today around 4:30 Pacific time.

I have Gladiators + Kursus, and he has Gladiators + Seleena.

Since both armies have Spartacus, I spiced them up a bit so you can tell them apart:

Old November 19th, 2019, 08:40 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

As I predicted, Gladiators took their first loss of the tourney.

vegie's Capuans were more resilient than mine, but my Crixus was more resilient than his Tetraites, and he held on just long enough to land a 4-wound killing blow on Spartacus.

My Spartacus went through the laborious task of cleaning up, succeeding at killing the last three Capuans but dying to a combination of lava and Seleena.

It came down to Kursus, who passed up a tempting but unwise 5v3, blocked Seleena's attack from height, and ran in for a 3-skull/0-shield kill shot.

My hot attack dice were enough to overcome some too-hot lava rolls (3 for 6 compared to vegie's 0 for 5) and the fact that he sniped 3 OMs during the game.

Last edited by superfrog; November 19th, 2019 at 11:21 PM.
Old November 19th, 2019, 08:52 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Fun game with superfrog. Lots of crazy rolls on both sides. Tetraities was 2 for 2 on his gauntlet to kill 2 Capuans but died at the start of the second round. As mentioned before I was 0 for 5 for lava. SF's Crixus and Spartacus never rolled less than 3 skulls on any of their attacks. Seleena killed SF's Spartacus and knocked off two order markers with a 3/3 even ground attack met with a 1/4 defense roll and then died a few turns later from full life to a 3/3 even ground attack from Kursus met with a 0/2 defense roll. I think SF was right to decline the Sonic Fists Seleena for the win. Good luck in the playoffs
Old November 21st, 2019, 01:00 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The AgentWard (2-1) v. All Your Pie (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Capt. John Varan, Heracles, Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn
* Arkmer, Bol, Chardris, Emirroon, Haduc, Kyntela Gwyn, Marro Warriors, Ulginesh
* Heracles, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marrden Houndsx3
* Major J15, Major X17, Fen Hydra, Hoplitronx4, Warriors of Ashrax2
AgentWard chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, All Your Pie chooses who places first.
Playing in about an hour.
Old November 21st, 2019, 01:05 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The Chris Perkins (2-1) v. Sir Heroscape (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Alastair MacDirk, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], 4th Massachusetts Line, Knights of Weston, Templar Cavalry
* Cyprien Esenwein, Eltahale, Grimnak, 10th Regiment of Foot, Heavy Gruts
* Quahon, Marrden Houndsx4
* Zaeus, Gorillitroopersx4
Chris Perkins chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Sir Heroscape chooses who places first.
Playing tonight at 10 pm EST / 8 pm MST.

--------------------------------

Edit: I got the win; Quahon did a lot of work with lighting.

Sir H won init round 1 and moved Zaeus to the middle of the map, which restricted where Quahon could fly, so I moved Quahon very slowly around the south & didn't take an attack on OM 1. Quahon's SA was hot, hitting 3/4 on OM 2 & 3 to drop 2 Gorillas and put one wound on Zaeus.

Sir H won init round 2 also, but I had placed Quahon very safely so no Gorillas could get engaged. Quahon then hit another 3/4, dropping another Gorilla and putting another wound on Zaeus. I ended up moving Quahon closer to Sir H's start zone and hit 3 Gorillas on my OM 3, dropping 2 of them.

Sir H conceded at this point, but after talking for a bit we ended up deciding to play it out for fun anyways [Sir H really wanted Quahon dead ].

Gorillas were able to drop Quahon the next round, setting up 12 Hounds v. 3 Gorillas & a half-life Zaeus.

The gorillas were able to drop 5 hounds, but the Bubonic plague eventually caught up with them and finished them off.

gg Sir H

Last edited by Chris Perkins; November 21st, 2019 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Game Result
Old November 21st, 2019, 05:03 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Lost to AgentWard earlier today. It was a memorable game that I thought was over as soon as it started when I bungled my early Marro Warrior plays and lost them all to the Krav without doing any damage. Ulginesh managed to just barely survive, though, and was able to send Emiroon and Arkmer over to clean up the Krav. I couldn’t keep Heracles away from Ulginesh though, so he went down to a labors turn that shunted my OMs to Bol. Incredibly, Bol dealt 3 wounds to Heracles that round, plus a fourth from an LEA as I mobilized my 1-life Haduc and started shooting. Haduc finished off Heracles but went down to an initiative loss and shot from Varan soon after.

A well played game by AgentWard, and good luck to him in the playoffs.
Old November 23rd, 2019, 08:36 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
The dok (3-0) v. Kevindola (3-0) pool of armies is:
* Otonashi, Rygarn, Warden 816, Crypt Guardianx4, Drow Chainfighterx5
* Augamo, Boreos, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Talingul, Iron Golem
10 round slugfest of the undefeated last night.

The first 2 rounds was dok slowly bringing up the Constructs and Raelin to the southern side while I took shots the Warden to the tune of 1 wound on the Iron Golem.

Round 3. With the constructs coming in, I started shifting all of my startzone to the opposite side to the North. dok sent in Augamo who caught a straggling chainfighter for a kill. (2 wounds dealt over 3 full rounds for those keeping score)

Round 4. The charge by Augamo to hit the chainfighter pushed him out of Raelin's aura, and I won this Round 4 initiative. A Chainfighter got a big attack that dealt Augamo 3 wounds, before Raelin got in range. With Raelin in range, I got no more wounds this round, but I did get a chain grab on Raelin that set up a final turn chain grab attempt into a lava dunk.....but dok made a very nice play with Boreos and prevent it with swirling vortex. Meanwhile dok put a wound on a Crypt G and killed a 2nd CF with Augamo.

Round 5. a dok initiative and Augamo and Boro kill 2 more Chainfighters (1 left). The 1 life Augamo finally goes down and and Raelin dies having been chain pulled to low ground. I lose the last Chainfighter and take a 2nd wound on a Crypto, but also give Boro his first wound.

Setup:
kd: Warden, Rygarn, Oto, 4 Crypts (1 with 2 wounds)
dok: IG (2 life), Boro (3 life), Talingul

Round 6: I do no damage in 6 attacks, dok does some.

Setup:
kd: Warden, Rygarn, Oto, 3 Crypts (1 with 2 wounds)
dok: IG (2 life), Boro (3 life), Talingul

Round 7: I switch to my ranged players and manage to hit Boreos for 2 more wounds, while the IG finished off another Crypt

kd: Warden, Rygarn, Oto, 2 Crypts
dok: IG (2 life), Boro (1 life), Talingul

Round 8: Warden kills Boreos, while the IG bashed in more Crypt Guardians and lava hits.

kd: Warden, Rygarn, Oto, 1 Crypt (3 life)
dok: IG (2 life), Talingul (5 life)

Round 9:
-IG takes height, but his attack of 7 is blocked by Crypt
-kevindola forgets Iron Tough is a thing (because who uses Iron Tough????) and the Golem laughs at the Warden's evisceraxe
-IG in a huge swing sends 3 skulls at the Warden, but they are blocked
-Rygarn flexes to himself and in another game altering roll, sends 3 skulls at the Iron Giant who whiffs to fall.
-Talingul hits Rygarn for 2
-Rygarn hits Talingul for 1

kd: Warden, Rygarn (2), Oto, Crypt (3)
dok: Talia (4)

Round 10: Rygarn puts 3 wounds on Tal after gaining height and then Warden snipes the last wound.

I take the win with Warden, 1 life Rygarn, Oto, and a 3 life Crypt.

Really tactical game between these armies on this map with me needing some big attacks going through on IG and Augamo that really swung it. If history is any indication, this means I'll be losing in the finals to dok in the rematch.
Old November 25th, 2019, 04:18 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker
Zetsubo and I will be facing off at 5:45PM Mountain Time, tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!
Old November 25th, 2019, 05:16 PM
This is merely a joke.

I know there are a few games still to be played from round 4, but we have enough to start playoffs, so here's that info:

The Play-ins are on Venom.

The Chris Perkins (3-1) v. vegies dad (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Alastair MacDirk, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], 4th Massachusetts Line, Knights of Weston, Templar Cavalry
* Cyprien Esenwein, Eltahale, Grimnak, 10th Regiment of Foot, Heavy Gruts
* Agent Skahen, Jotun, Dreadgul Raidersx3
* Agent Carr, Augamo, Zogross Hardscale, Greenscale Warriorsx3
vegies dad chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Chris Perkins chooses who places first. send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with vegies dad

The superfrog (3-1) v. AgentWard (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Seleena, Spartacus, Tetraites, Capuan Gladiatorsx3
* Beorn Boltcutter, Bol, Executioner 616, Major J15, Hoplitrons x8
* Capt. John Varan, Heracles, Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn
* Arkmer, Bol, Chardris, Emirroon, Haduc, Kyntela Gwyn, Marro Warriors, Ulginesh
superfrog chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, AgentWard chooses who places first.
Old November 25th, 2019, 07:55 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: OHS Season 34 - Welcome to the Jungle - Play-ins until 1

Quote:
The Zetsubo (1-2) v. BodaciousBlood (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Gothlok, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Death Chasers of Theskx3
* Charos, Guilty McCreech, Quahon, Fyorlag Spidersx3
Beginning shortly

Edit: BB took the win with 2 spiders, 3 wound Quahon, 4 w Charos, full life Guilty

Last edited by Zetsubo; November 25th, 2019 at 09:06 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events