Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 18th, 2019, 08:29 PM

DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Cathar Spearmen

After proxying a bunch of c3v units as of late, these are definitely up there on the list of units I legitemately just do not enjoy playing against (along with deathreavers and Q9), for basically the exact same reason I don't like playing those other units: they are just too good.

I think 4 defense is sort of that magic number where they become difficult to kill with most range units. They are solid hitters in melee. You don't want to engage them, but they will kill you anyways whether you engage them or not.

I honestly find them to be quite similar to arkmer. They have solid defense, hit solid on the offense, and they are annoying to engage. The difference is that this is a common squad of 4 for only 25 points more.

I consider Arkmer as a solid unit, which sort of makes these guys God-Tier along rats and Q9. The only thing that can deal with them is range, but draft some phantom knights or krav with these guys and you have yourself a nearly unbeatable force.

Seriously, name 150 points of any other melee squad, and I promise that two squads of these guys will win 10/10 times. Even other anti-melee squad like WoA **barely**stand a fighting chance.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs