Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 7th, 2020, 12:08 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
SSE 33: Code: Blue Officer: Poker: Should be uncommon, not unique.

SSE 33: Lieutenant Stone: Poker: Wrong mini in the picture. Also, needs to have red overlay and the green point of vision.

SSE 33: S.W.A.T. Rifleman: Mini picture needs the red overlay and the green point of vision.

SSE 33: All others okay.
All this completed and is being uploaded as well as SSE38 and PEC 06

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; March 7th, 2020 at 12:57 AM.
Old March 8th, 2020, 01:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Uploading SSE 39 now

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 8th, 2020, 01:20 PM
A Man of Taste

One SSE (April Fools)
and two sets of Public Designs left.

Old March 8th, 2020, 06:26 PM
A Man of Taste

PEC 10 uploading now.

Old March 8th, 2020, 09:17 PM
A Man of Taste

PEC 11 Uploaded...

I need to finish the April Fools release before we have another release so I can say I caught up.

Old March 9th, 2020, 11:39 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

SSE 33: FINAL

SSE 70: FINAL.

SSE 38: Bouncing Boy: Poker: Should be Medium 4, not 5.

SSE 38: Matter-Eater Lad: PDF and Poker: Need to be updated to match SP's new language.

SSE 38: Wildfire: Poker: The "Containment Suit Breach" bullet points are not lined up and the second bullet point has an early paragraph break, pulling the rest out of alignment.

SSE 38: All others okay.

PEC 6: FINAL.

PEC 10: Killer Bee: Poker: Should be Common Hero, not Unique.

PEC 10: Joker Goons: Poker: Should be Unique Squad, not Unique Hero.

PEC 10: All others okay.

PEC 11: Firestar: Poker: Should be Medium 4, not 5.

PEC 11: All others okay.

Still to do - SSE 39 and 61.
Old March 14th, 2020, 12:30 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
SSE 33: FINAL

SSE 70: FINAL.

SSE 38: Bouncing Boy: Poker: Should be Medium 4, not 5.

SSE 38: Matter-Eater Lad: PDF and Poker: Need to be updated to match SP's new language.

SSE 38: Wildfire: Poker: The "Containment Suit Breach" bullet points are not lined up and the second bullet point has an early paragraph break, pulling the rest out of alignment.

PEC 6: FINAL.

PEC 10: Killer Bee: Poker: Should be Common Hero, not Unique.

PEC 10: Joker Goons: Poker: Should be Unique Squad, not Unique Hero.

PEC 10: All others okay.

PEC 11: Firestar: Poker: Should be Medium 4, not 5.

PEC 11: All others okay.

Still to do - SSE 39 and 61.

These are updated.

So is Crossbones

Also SSE61 Uploaded.

I believe that's the last of the released cards.!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by japes; March 14th, 2020 at 01:40 AM.
Old March 14th, 2020, 01:48 AM
A Man of Taste

The following corrections have been uploaded...

Wave 18: Brainiac 13: Poker: Has the wrong powers. Looks like another Brainiac's powers are in there, not 13's.

Wave 31: Psimon: Poker should be "Fearsome" not "Fearless"

Wave 31: Mechanical Constructs: PDF/SP/Poker: Some of the plural/singular stuff is messed up. Final sentence in Expert Climbing is weird. Should it say "These Mechanical Constructs never TAKE falling damage..."? Also, "Mechanical Constructs'S" has one to many "S"'s . Either Constructs' or Construct's. With the choice to use "these," I think it should say "Mechanical Constructs'." See Scapemage's comment on page 8 of the Book of...

Wave 31: Ra's Al Ghul: Poker. The last lines of "League of Assassins" have an early paragraph break.

Wave 31: Clock King: Poker: The last lines of "Always on Time" have an early paragraph break.

Old March 14th, 2020, 01:52 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

You guys rock.
Old March 14th, 2020, 09:22 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 14th, 2020, 01:43 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

SSE 39: Anarky: Poker: Should be "Grappling Hook 30" Missing the "30"

SSE39: Batman (Jean-Paul): All: Bat-Grapple 3 needs to be updated to the new language (e.g. Batman (Bruce), Batgirl (Various), Robin (Various)). "When Batman starts his Bat-Grapple,..."

SSE 39: Etrigan: All: Super picky - Should Leap say "When moving with Leap...," rather than "When using Leap..."? The Super Leap figures (e.g. Abomination, Inc. Hulk, Red Hulk, Wendigo) use the "When moving..." language.

SSE 39: Red Lantern (Atrocitus): Poker: Should be Medium 6, not 5.

SSE 39: Tombstone: Poker: Life should be 5, not 4.

SSE 61: Wreck-Gar: Poker: Early paragraph break in the first line and last few lines of "Eliminate..."

SSE 38: Matter Eater Lad: Waiting on update for Matter Eater Lad. See "Book of..."

PEC 10: FINAL.

PEC 11: FINAL.

Wave 31: FINAL.

Wave 18: Brainiac 13: Poker: Card is still incorrect. Maybe you didn't upload the change? The last revision date was Feb 9, 2020.

Wave 18: Brainiac 13: AI 13: power is still off. It looks like a copy/paste went wrong in the old incorrect power wording, final word “card.” On the fifth line, the correct wording starts after the “c” (cAfter...) and an “ard” needs to be deleted from “Cardard” at the end of the paragraph.

Almost there!

Last edited by japes; March 14th, 2020 at 03:34 PM.
Old March 14th, 2020, 02:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy