Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 24th, 2017, 03:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) - Public Playtesting P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
... I was going to make a list of C3G cards where it was unclear if the card meant a real turn or a 'player turn', but I gave up after I got 20 cards just in the 'A' section....
that is what I was afraid of. We should move this to the text edit thread.
Well in fairness, that was a bit of an exaggeration on my part (it's been a while since I did that look through). Having restarted my quest, there are still at least 3 cards just in the A section that I feel need a look over in the era of the 'player turn' though.

I'm currently making a list of every released C3G that uses the word 'turn' in any context, and commenting on how clear it is over which turn it means and the game play differences between the two interpretations. I'll probably just make a thread for it and start posting it up in sections once I get the As done.
Soundwarp...if you ever do this please post the results in our text discussion thread

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 25th, 2017, 01:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
... I was going to make a list of C3G cards where it was unclear if the card meant a real turn or a 'player turn', but I gave up after I got 20 cards just in the 'A' section....
Well in fairness, that was a bit of an exaggeration on my part (it's been a while since I did that look through). Having restarted my quest, there are still at least 3 cards just in the A section that I feel need a look over in the era of the 'player turn' though.

I'm currently making a list of every released C3G that uses the word 'turn' in any context, and commenting on how clear it is over which turn it means and the game play differences between the two interpretations. I'll probably just make a thread for it and start posting it up in sections once I get the As done.
Soundwarp...if you ever do this please post the results in our text discussion thread
Yeah, I'm still plodding away at this, it's just not a high priority for me and it's a fair bit of work. I can probably get at least a bit of it up sometime this weekend.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 25th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)

At your leisure.

I can hardly believe you are willing to do this.

So much thanks!!
Old November 25th, 2017, 03:13 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, I'm still plodding away at this, it's just not a high priority for me and it's a fair bit of work. I can probably get at least a bit of it up sometime this weekend.
Hey any help is appreciated. The whole text backchecking deal is an at leisure project. Eventually we may finish...maybe.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 7th, 2018, 04:56 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Apart from missing the release info, she's passing all of my checks.

Can't wait to see her - she might be my most anticipated figure in this coming release.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 7th, 2018, 05:11 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post

Can't wait to see her - she might be my most anticipated figure in this coming release.
Yeah, the card is really cool. Great character too.
Old January 7th, 2018, 05:31 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post

Yeah, the card is really cool. Great character too.
That part doesn't surprise me either - just seeing her personality listed as Sarcastic is enough to make me like her.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 18th, 2018, 08:28 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

EPB checks look good.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library