Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 27th, 2016, 01:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Quentin Quire - Vote for On Deck!

yea
Old September 27th, 2016, 03:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Quentin Quire - Final Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
@japes , I took some pictures for both Quentin and Rover today. They're all in this album. I'm a poor photographer, the wind was messing with my makeshift backdrop, and I was struggling with the camera I borrowed, but maybe something there is usable. I also took a few shots with my cell, they're mixed in there with them. Let me know if anything works.
Oh before I forget...just in case we are tracking photo's for points. I didn't end up using your pictures. The face was too grainy for the work I had to do here.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 27th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Quentin Quire

This passes to On Deck! I updated the OP with Not Another... for the release name, which I also like. We'll need to update that if we switch later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
@japes , I took some pictures for both Quentin and Rover today. They're all in this album. I'm a poor photographer, the wind was messing with my makeshift backdrop, and I was struggling with the camera I borrowed, but maybe something there is usable. I also took a few shots with my cell, they're mixed in there with them. Let me know if anything works.
Oh before I forget...just in case we are tracking photo's for points. I didn't end up using your pictures. The face was too grainy for the work I had to do here.
No prob! Which photo did you end up using? I'll link it in the OP.

As for counting pics for points, that's something I meant to bring up for discussion. I'm good either way, but we should make a decision on it.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old September 27th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Quentin Quire - Vote for On Deck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yeah, I think it's mostly the latter - that he fills up the frame a lot. If no one else thinks so though, it looks fine to me.

And our current release name is "NOT JUST ANOTHER MUTANT BOOSTER" which I like, but I'm willing to change to the more boring "MUTANT RENEGADES" if we think the former is too cheeky.
The Wave Planning thread actually uses both names. I'd been defaulting to the one that sounded less like a placeholder someone put in as a joke, but I'm fine either way.

I'll run my EPB check here when I get home from work tomorrow.
Old September 27th, 2016, 11:13 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
This passes to On Deck! I updated the OP with Not Another... for the release name, which I also like. We'll need to update that if we switch later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
No prob! Which photo did you end up using? I'll link it in the OP.

As for counting pics for points, that's something I meant to bring up for discussion. I'm good either way, but we should make a decision on it.
I'll have to upload the picture so it can be linked. I'll take care of it (including the link) when I get the chance.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 28th, 2016, 07:31 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Quentin Quire - Design Phase

Quote:
PSYCHIC ASSAULT
Instead of moving and attacking with Quentin Quire, you may choose a figure within 5 spaces and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 8-13, choose one of the following effects to use. If you roll 14-17, choose two of the following effects to use. If you roll 18 or higher, use all three of the following effects:
  • the chosen figure receives one wound.
  • view all unrevealed Order Markers on the chosen figure’s card.
  • remove 1 unrevealed Order Marker from the chosen figure’s card.
You may use the chosen effects in any order. Destructible objects, Androids, Constructs, and figures with the Mental Shield special power are not affected by Psychic Assault.
I don't think we normally let powers like Psychic Assault affect Common figures, but I suppose it's thematically justifiable.

Everything else looks good to me here, including TB's imgur username; solid choice there.
Old September 30th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for the wording updates. Sorry, @japes , really thought we had them all already. Can't believe we all missed that use of "Teleathic" instead of "Psychic."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I don't think we normally let powers like Psychic Assault affect Common figures, but I suppose it's thematically justifiable.
I've already thought about that, but I don't think it's an issue at all mechanically, and I'd prefer to keep the power as streamlined as possible.
Quote:
Everything else looks good to me here, including TB's imgur username; solid choice there.
I was wondering if anyone would notice that. I have another username that I use for most things, but I wanted something goofy when I created that one and I've always loved that poem.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old September 30th, 2016, 10:51 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Thanks for the wording updates. Sorry, @japes , really thought we had them all already. Can't believe we all missed that use of "Teleathic" instead of "Psychic."
Quote:
I've already thought about that, but I don't think it's an issue at all mechanically, and I'd prefer to keep the power as streamlined as possible.
Quote:
I was wondering if anyone would notice that. I have another username that I use for most things, but I wanted something goofy when I created that one and I've always loved that poem.
I didn't miss that you misspelled Telepathic though. :P

Cards updated by the way.

Old September 30th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Awesome. You da man.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library