Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 14th, 2014, 02:49 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Northstar - Design Phase

I'm planning on running some tests with him today or tomorrow - how many tests, if any, have you run with? (Namely, have you run a match with the first army you have listed, or should I?)
Old March 14th, 2014, 05:06 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Nothing but picked the army. School really taking all my time right now

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 15th, 2014, 12:31 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Northstar

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? YES!
- What should be the unit's point value? 180 POINTS
- Give a brief overview. Their team lost, but really, the Twins were the only two who pulled their weight. Twin Light Blast is risky, but if you can get them both into the fray (and with Professor X you definitely can!), it's worth the trouble.
Map: Dark Dimension
Units: Northstar, Aurora, Professor X, Angel, Cyclops, Nightcrawler (1000 Points) vs. Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, The Thing (1000 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- What should be the unit's point value? 160-180 POINTS
- Give a brief overview. It was probably a bad move saving the twins 'til the end, but they end up there, and while Northstar did some good (killing Jubilee and forcing Apocalypse to hurt himself some), it wasn't enough to turn the tide.
Units: Northstar, Aurora, Wolverine, Sabretooth, Cyclops, Armor (1220 Points) vs. Apocalypse, X-23, Blink, Mystique, Jubilee (1210 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- What should be the unit's point value? 180 POINTS
- Give a brief overview. Even without his twin sister, Northstar is a pretty potent figure - five attack from range is good to have, it's easy for him to get height, and he has Repetitive Strike, which is very useful against units like Scarlet Witch with attacks that would limit wounds.
Units: Northstar, Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Energizer (680 Points) vs. Doctor Doom: Victor von Doom, Scarlet Witch, Skrull Infiltrator x2 (680 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

FINAL THOUGHTS: He and Aurora make for an interesting team with some potent, if hard to manage, damage-dealing potential - the two benefit a lot from multiple activations and as Mutant Adventurers that's not too tough to find. Even as an individual, though, he's a solid if somewhat uninteresting pick, so I'm not concerned about that... I'm happy with him at 180 from both directions.

Last edited by johnny139; March 15th, 2014 at 12:36 AM.
Old March 15th, 2014, 01:06 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Thanks johnny!

Accepting pre-yeas for testing.

Old March 15th, 2014, 10:17 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Looking good, Pre-Yea at 180.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old March 15th, 2014, 11:28 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Three losses by a decent margin there - won't be surprised to see him come down in public tests, but I'm good to pre-yea at 180 for public playtesting.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 16th, 2014, 10:54 AM
Business Casual

I propose that Northstar go out to playtesting at 180.
Bats
A3n
q
johnny

LP
TB

Last edited by SirGalahad; March 16th, 2014 at 01:35 PM.
Old March 16th, 2014, 12:07 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Northstar - VOTE for Playtesting

Yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 16th, 2014, 12:49 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Yea
Old March 16th, 2014, 05:39 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old March 20th, 2014, 07:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This passes to Playtesting.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 3rd, 2014, 01:07 AM
Business Casual

Re: Northstar - Playtesting

From the Sock:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT: Northstar

- THEME TEST
Pass

- MIRROR TEST
Pass

- BONDING TEST
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST
Pass

- POWER CHECK
Pass

- FUN TEST
Pass

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST
Pass

- DRAFTING TEST
Pass

- USAGE TEST
Pass

- STRATEGY TEST
Pass

Army Test 1

Does it pass, Yes or No?
-Yes
What should be the unit's point value?
-170-180
Damage:
-4 wounds on Starfire.
Power Effectiveness:
-N/A
Give a brief overview:
-I figured I'd run a game with Northstar's Adventurer synergy. While I felt he did fine, the Titans ended up besting him early on. He put a few wounds on Starfire, but even with Invisible Woman's help, he just had a bad roll. It was also hard to gauge his complete effectiveness, due to not having Aurora to his aid, thus not allowing him to use his 2nd special. Overall, it was a pretty close match.[COLOR]
Map: Country Road(No Superstrength, Glyphs, or Destructible Objects)
Units:
Northstar, Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, she-Hulk, Jubilee (1000)
vs.
Nightwing, Tempest, Raven, Cyborg, Starfire (1010)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2

Does it pass, Yes or No?
-Yes
What should be the unit's point value?
-170-180
Damage:
-1 wound on Sentinel(b).
-1 wound on Sentinel(r).
-4 wounds on Master Mold.

Power Effectiveness:
-N/A
Give a brief overview:
-I felt this match was a better showing for Northstar. Ultimately they lost, but Northstar dished out a fair amount of damage for his point value. Going up against a giant in Master Mold, he held his own for a few turns. However, the Mutants downfall was when they got out of Professor X's reach, and it was spiraling down from there.
Map: Country Road(No Superstrength, Glyphs, or Destructible Objects)
Units:
Northstar, Prof. X, Gambit, Silver Samurai, Iceman (1000)
vs.
Master Mold, Sentinel x 3 (1000)

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library