Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 29th, 2016, 02:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Cheetah (Priscilla Rich)

The Book of Cheetah

C3G DC WAVE 26
WOMEN OF WONDER

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Superman and the Legion of Super Heroes set.
Its model number and name are #017a / Cheetah.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Superman and the Legion of Super-Heroes: The Legion of Doom Fast Forces set.
Its model number and name are #003 / Cheetah.

Character Bio - “The first woman to become the Cheetah […] is Priscilla Rich, a 1940s-era blonde Washington, D.C. debutante of aristocratic upbringing who also has an overwhelming inferiority complex and suffers from a split personality. After being eclipsed by Wonder Woman at a charity event and failing to kill her during an escapology act, Priscilla retreats to her room and collapses before her makeup mirror. There she sees an image of a woman dressed like a cheetah. "Horrors!" she cries, as she gazes at her evil inner-self for the first time. "Don't you know me?" replies the reflection. "I am the REAL you—the Cheetah—a treacherous, relentless huntress!" The image commands her to fashion a Cheetah costume from a cheetah-skin rug. "From now on," intones the reflection, "when I command you, you shall go forth dressed like your TRUE self and do as I command you..." The Cheetah frames Wonder Woman for a robbery by hiding the money in her apartment and tipping off the police, then sets fire to a warehouse Wonder Woman is in, although Wonder Woman escapes. Cheetah survives and goes on to menace Wonder Woman in subsequent stories” (Wikipedia 2016).

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:
  • N/A
Benefits:
  • N/A
Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
Card Updates:
3 January 2021 - Stealth Leap wording update

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 04:15 PM. Reason: png
Old February 29th, 2016, 02:10 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Cheetah (Priscilla Rich) - Breathing Period

NAME = CHEETAH
SECRET IDENTITY = PRISCILLA RICH

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = THIEF
PERSONALITY = BOASTFUL
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 120

STEALTH LEAP 8

Instead of her normal move, Cheetah may move up to 3 spaces with Stealth Leap. When moving with Stealth Leap, Cheetah has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 8 levels in a single leap, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks when she starts to leap.

POUNCE 1
If Cheetah used her Stealth Leap special power this turn and attacks a figure she was not engaged with at the start of the turn, you may add 1 die to her normal attack against that figure this turn.

DEFENSIVE AGILITY
When you roll defense dice for Cheetah against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, one shield will block all damage.

Spoiler Alert!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by tcglkn; December 28th, 2020 at 09:53 PM.
Old February 29th, 2016, 02:11 PM

I'll work on updating the rest of the stuff here in a bit. The idea here though is this is the golden age version of Cheetah, so I wanted something simple, lower costing, but still a solid counter to Wonder Woman (thus she's fast, she disengages, and she's a handful in melee against someone with only a normal attack).

Old February 29th, 2016, 03:17 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I know Black Panther has a Stealth Pounce but do we have a regular pounce? If not any reason to not just call it Pounce. It's too simple/elegant to not be reused somewhere...

Oh yeah...I like this a lot. I know we've talked about an introduction set before but a lot of the Golden Age stuff would lend itself to a nice beginners set. Once we get more GA JSA Villains and after JSA release we should do a couple scenarios...not a full blown campaign but some one off (Golden Age style) scenario's.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 29th, 2016, 03:45 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I don't know the character, but it looks like a fun golden age design. The wording on Cheetah Pounce seems odds to me, and for Leap powers we don't list the number as a part of the name within the power text (so it should be "instead of her normal move, Cheetah may use Stealth Leap 8. Stealth Leap 8 has a move of 3" and so forth). Other than those minor wording issues, looks good.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old February 29th, 2016, 04:29 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How does this sound for Cheetah Pounce, though maybe just go with Pounce:
Quote:
CHEETAH POUNCE 1
If Cheetah used her Stealth Leap special power this turn and attacks a figure she was not engaged with at the start of the turn, you may add 1 die to her normal attack against that figure this turn.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old February 29th, 2016, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I know Black Panther has a Stealth Pounce but do we have a regular pounce? If not any reason to not just call it Pounce. It's too simple/elegant to not be reused somewhere...

Oh yeah...I like this a lot. I know we've talked about an introduction set before but a lot of the Golden Age stuff would lend itself to a nice beginners set. Once we get more GA JSA Villains and after JSA release we should do a couple scenarios...not a full blown campaign but some one off (Golden Age style) scenario's.
I'm cool with regular Pounce. She's really a JLA villain, not JSA, but she's Wonder Woman's iconic villain from the Golden Age, pre-crisis stuff, so, yeah, I dig the idea of a beginners set. Too bad Supes (Kal-L) is already slated for this release. I could do my Bat-Man design for such a set, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I don't know the character, but it looks like a fun golden age design. The wording on Cheetah Pounce seems odds to me, and for Leap powers we don't list the number as a part of the name within the power text (so it should be "instead of her normal move, Cheetah may use Stealth Leap 8. Stealth Leap 8 has a move of 3" and so forth). Other than those minor wording issues, looks good.
Maybe it should be "to move into engagement" instead of "to engage"? I think that might be where the wording seems off.

Good call on the numericals. I'll have to remember to make both these changes post breathing period.

Old February 29th, 2016, 04:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

I'm cool with regular Pounce. She's really a JLA villain, not JSA, but she's Wonder Woman's iconic villain from the Golden Age, pre-crisis stuff, so, yeah, I dig the idea of a beginners set. Too bad Supes (Kal-L) is already slated for this release. I could do my Bat-Man design for such a set, though.
Yeah I knew all that, just my excitement made the portrayal of my statement wrong. I had two separate ideas crossing over with the Golden Age and JSA statements. I like how most of the JSA cards came out elegant two power cards and like that idea for Golden Age in general.

Carry on.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 29th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Her value will really depend on the match-up. Against armies with lots of Range or SAs, she'll be wiped out quickly, but she'll be solid against mostly-melee armies. Should keep her cost low though to make her decent filler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Maybe it should be "to move into engagement" instead of "to engage"? I think that might be where the wording seems off..
It's still not clear whether the power triggers if she starts her turn engaged to the figure she attacks. If she Leaps one space over but still adjacent, does she get the boost?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
How does this sound for Cheetah Pounce, though maybe just go with Pounce:
Quote:
CHEETAH POUNCE 1
I think this works nicely though. Unless the intention was that she could start adjacent and still get the boost. If that's the case, it doesn't need any engagement wording at all.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old March 2nd, 2016, 12:49 AM

Breathing period is up.

ZJ has the intention correct. I've updated Stealth Leap 8 per Viegon's suggestions and will update Cheetah Pounce to Pounce 1 per ZJ's suggestions next here.

Old March 2nd, 2016, 12:55 AM

I'll post the checklist, which I'll try to edit my way through tomorrow (when I'll also try to start looking into her bio and mini figure). Also, I'm going to tag the CRB for any concerns here (hopefully Dysole or dok will run the revamped checklist for you all).
@Dysole @dok @weebaer @Soundwarp S-G1 Definitely would love any suggested armies/match ups I should try for competitive concerns.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by IAmBatman; March 2nd, 2016 at 06:21 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2016, 06:21 PM

Re: Cheetah (Priscilla Rich) - Design Phase

Checklist is all set.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library