Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old December 30th, 2021, 04:32 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Shiftrex Comic Customs

Greetings All,

I'm new to the Comic Custom side of the forum and have just started working with some things that just don't fit into the Valhalla side of the house at all. Because of that, my stuff probably won't have point costs! Feel free to suggest them.

My main focus is on Shounen Jump comics and obscure characters from Marvel/D.C. though hopefully now that I'm making customs I can find some other things that I enjoy. Also, I don't have photo shop so I'll be using a text format for all my customs until I decide to upgrade my game a bit. Thanks for looking!

Customs by Series:

Marvel
Spoiler Alert!

D.C.
Spoiler Alert!

Bleach

Last edited by Shiftrex; January 10th, 2022 at 11:51 PM.
Old December 30th, 2021, 04:34 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Shiftrex Comic Customs

COMIC = MARVEL
NAME = YETI
SECRET IDENTITY = UNKNOWN

SPECIES = INHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CREATURE
PERSONALITY = FERAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 6

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 260

ANIMALISTIC TERRIGENESIS
When Yeti is targeted by a non-adjacent figure for an attack or a special power you may move him up to 2 spaces. If Yeti moves adjacent to a figure with Animalistic Terragensis then roll 1 unblockable attack die against that figure.

SAVAGE RAGE 3
Whenever a friendly Unique Hero is destroyed within clear sight of Yeti place a Savage Rage Marker on this Army Card (max 3). Add 1 to Yeti's attack and move numbers for each Savage Rage Marker on this Army Card. While Yeti has a Savage Rage Marker he cannot leave engagements, must attack all figures adjacent to him and after taking a turn with Yeti he receives 1 wound.

CALMING SOLITUDE
If Yeti ends his turn unengaged and did not attack during his turn then remove all Savage Rage Markers from his Army Card. If you remove a Savage Rage Marker from this Army Card then you may also remove a wound marker from this Army Card.

SUPER STRENGTH

Notes
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Shiftrex; December 30th, 2021 at 11:26 PM.
Old December 30th, 2021, 06:36 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That looks fun. Sort of Hulk and Wolverine all in one.
Old December 30th, 2021, 07:30 PM

Thanks! I have no idea how to price stuff at but it's fun to design over here so I'm going to start doing some stuff.
Old December 30th, 2021, 07:51 PM

COMIC = Shonen Jump - Bleach
NAME = Kurosaki Ichigo (Shikai)
SECRET IDENTITY = n/a

SPECIES = Human
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = Warrior
PERSONALITY = Reckless

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

SHUNPO 14
Ichigo never takes leaving engagement attacks. After rolling defense and before placing wound markers on this Army Card roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 14 or higher move Ichigo up to 3 spaces and ignore one of the wounds he would receive.

GETSUGA TENSHO SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3 + Special.
Choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces to attack, all adjacent figures are also affected by Getsuga Tensho Special Attack. Add 1 attack die for every revealed Order Marker on this Army Card. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures, each figure rolls defense separately.

SOULREAPER'S RESOLVE
Kurosaki Ichigo's species is considered Shinigami in addition to what is listed on this card. Once per game, the first time that Ichigo would receive enough wounds to be destroyed, do not destroy Ichigo and instead remove wound markers until he has only four.

FLYING

Notes
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Shiftrex; January 10th, 2022 at 10:52 PM.
Old December 30th, 2021, 07:55 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

What does the Shinigami race do for him?
There is a points calculator tool. I think it was created by GiantSlayer.
Old December 30th, 2021, 08:04 PM

Oh yeah, I need to dig into that and get my life figured out.

So, the Shounen Jump customs that I work on are likely going to be for my wife because she is a big fan of Bleach. The goal is to make a lot of them and provide her something fun to connect with and play as. Shinigami has some synergy in the future planned, just scrawled in a notebook.

It's also more of an in universe thing because he has a weird heritage.
Old December 30th, 2021, 08:13 PM

Will he need the Human synergy as well?
Old December 30th, 2021, 11:01 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool, if I'm not goofing it on the calculator I'd venture to say 260 on Yeti and about 235 on Ichigo.

Also I might combo the last two powers to something like this.
Quote:
SOULREAPER'S RESOLVE
Kurosaki Ichigo species is considered Shinigami in addition to what is listed on this card. While Kurosaki Ichigo has 2 or more wound markers on his Army Card, he adds 1 to his attack and move numbers and if he would receive one or more wounds, ignore one of those wounds.
Old January 10th, 2022, 11:48 PM

COMIC = Shonen Jump - Bleach
NAME = Kisuke Urahara (v1)
SECRET IDENTITY = n/a

SPECIES = Shinigami
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MASTERMIND
PERSONALITY = BRILLIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

SHUNPO 12
Kisuke never takes leaving engagement attacks. After rolling defense and before placing wound markers on this Army Card roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 12 or higher move Kisuke up to 3 spaces and ignore one of the wounds he would receive.

SCHEMES AND PAWNS
After revealing an Order Marker on Kisuke choose an opponent, both of you roll the 20-sided die. If you roll higher then you may move an Order Marker to or from any Shinigami Army Card that you control. After taking a turn with Kisuke you may take a turn with any Army Card that you moved an Order Marker to or from this turn, and take no additional turns.

COUNTER MEASURE
Kisuke starts the game with a Counter Measure marker on his Army Card. When Kisuke moves adjacent to a hero, before attacking he may play a Counter Measure marker on that hero's Army Card and choose a special power on it. While a Counter Measure marker is on an Army Card the chosen special power is negated. At the end of the round return the counter measure token to Kisuke's card.

FLYING

Notes
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 25th, 2022, 04:29 PM

Name = Dark Magician
SI = n/a
Species = Duel Monster
Uniqueness = Unique Hero
Class = Magician
Personality = Loyal

Size/height = Medium 5

Life = 3

Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 5
Defense = 3
Points = 000

SHADOW GAME
Dark Magician does not start the game on the battlefield, he must be summoned to the battlefield by using the Spell Card: Summon Dark Magician. Dark Magician cannot have order markers placed on this Army Card.

DARK MAGIC SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 5.
After choosing a figure for Dark Magic Special Attack you may discard a spell card. If you do, negate all powers on the chosen figure's Army Card until the end of the turn.

Magical Defense

‐-----Spell Card-----
Common Spell
Summon Dark Magician

Choose an empty adjacent space to place the Dark Magician to the battlefield. When the Dark Magician leaves the battlefield remove all wounds from his Army Card and roll an unblockable attack die against one other figure you control.

Whenever you take a turn with a figure with the Magical Defense special power you may take a turn with Dark Magician instead.

Last edited by Shiftrex; May 25th, 2022 at 04:50 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations