Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old June 12th, 2009, 10:33 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
I am out of Agent Skahens - Offer Closed

All I had are sold.

Agent Skahens for sale – Proceeds to help support the Gen Con events

As most of you know, there will not be a Heroscape promo figure at Gen Con this year. In past years, our relationship with WOTC/Hasbro has afforded us the ability to give away a promo figure to anyone who participated in our events. I know many of the Gen Con goers signed up for events with this hope in mind.

As a result, I feel a responsibility to try to add some value to these events, beyond just the Scape product that will be given as prizes.

Rather than offering these Agent Skahens to the highest bidder, I am offering them to the members of this community at a rate considerably lower than what they are currently going for on Ebay, roughly $30 to $40.

The figures were distributed at GenCon with a cardboard protector that anchors to the base and wraps the figure. The cardboard simply has a slot on it. The card comes in the same plastic bag as the figure. They ones I am selling are still new in the original packaging.

Here is a pic. (not mine) The units you see scattered around behind the out of package agent are what I am selling.

There are 30 Agent Skahens available. They will be limited to one Skahen per site member, first come first served. Paypal is a MUST for completing the transaction. NO Credit cards, cash, or checks. They will be $20 each plus shipping and handling and limited to US & Canada deliveries. ($25 total)

All of the proceeds will be recycled directly back into the events at Gen Con in the form of Prize Support, such as custom dice, dice towers, trophies, etc…

Please PM me to secure yours. Again, this is on a “first come, first serve” basis. Send your PM today, and I will notify you if you are one of the first 30 and give you the paypal details.

I realize the site selling Skahens for profit could be frowned upon by the community. However, these Skahens are not for profit, but rather a way to use our resources to make the events at GenCon a better value. I appreciate everyone's understanding on this effort.

Please feel free to ask questions in this thread, but only PMs will be recognized as a claim on a Skahen.

Thank you for your support,

Mark aka R˙chean

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; June 16th, 2009 at 10:40 AM.
Old June 12th, 2009, 10:38 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Re: Special offer for Site Supporters.....

Great idea and nice gesture Ry!

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old June 12th, 2009, 10:46 AM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

3 have already been claimed. There are 28 left.

Last edited by R˙chean; June 12th, 2009 at 10:59 AM.
Old June 12th, 2009, 10:58 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Spent all my cash on wave nine and one so you drop the Skahen bomb on us now! You really know where to hit me where it hurts.

Oh well, I really liked our youngest but will have to sell him into indentured servitude since the oldest is better with the plow.
Old June 12th, 2009, 11:07 AM

Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker

I'm not a site supporter, but if I were and had enough money...

1. It would be a great prize for a future tournament when new heroscapers come and don't have a Skahen.

2. It helps support our events at GenCon.

3. It would be a good investment for sale later when they are extremely rare.

4. It would be nice just to have an unopened Skahen.

This is just my first few thoughts. This is a great deal! Take adavantage Scapers.

Old June 12th, 2009, 11:17 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Money talks, and .... walks..

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old June 12th, 2009, 11:31 AM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Is this for existing site supporters or just new ones who donate specifically for this purpose?

Great idea and sentiment, by the way.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old June 12th, 2009, 11:47 AM

If a person wants to become a site supporter to try to secure one, then that is good for everyone involved. So I guess it is new and existing site supporters.

However, after 24 hours, if there are any left, I will be opening it up to site members.

There are currently 25 left and 22.5 hours.

Last edited by R˙chean; June 12th, 2009 at 12:27 PM.
Old June 12th, 2009, 12:29 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Special offer for Site Supporters: Agent Skahens availab

great idea R˙chean! I already have a Skahen, but if I did not I'd jump at this opportunity!

All you Site supporters out there, get a Skahen! (one of the best exclusives so far)

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 12th, 2009, 01:05 PM

Yes, they currently go for $30-$45 on Ebay.

I have 24 left.

Old June 12th, 2009, 01:51 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

Got any Neraks for sale...that'll make me a site supporter for sure. Shoot, even a genuine Woo might do. (AW88 makes note to become a site supporter very soon, regardless of perks)

Just kidding. Already have my Skahen and think that this is a great offer to the community.

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old June 12th, 2009, 02:04 PM

BigBadBruinsMac is surprisingly tart

Hey Ry where's the love for us Canadian Scapers?

Awesome traders: theredfro, R˙chean, SuperflyTNT, Kaiyu, TheSparkleInYourWater

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online