Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion
AotP General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old May 24th, 2017, 02:39 PM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart
Post Re: C3V/C3G for AotP

*Looks over at the neighboring threads in News and finds out AotPW is sacked*
Well, we had a good run. Anyone making customs yet?(looking at you @TREX those are some customs I want to see)

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248
Old May 25th, 2017, 09:32 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3V/C3G for AotP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTravelingScaper View Post
Well, we had a good run. Anyone making customs yet?(looking at you @TREX those are some customs I want to see)
Not surprising. Wizard only knows how to continue DnD and Magic. They have zero long term plan for anything else.
Old May 26th, 2017, 01:16 AM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart
Talking Re: C3V/C3G for AotP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTravelingScaper View Post
Not surprising. Wizard only knows how to continue DnD and Magic. They have zero long term plan for anything else.

@Tiranx There is an easier way to make that statement(if you get algebra involved).

WotC + HS&AotPW=
WotC<Online Heroscape community=

there has to be some kind of algebraic equation for this.

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248
Old May 25th, 2022, 10:18 AM

HeroscapeMaster is surprisingly tart

I know I'm chiming in way late on this thread but, besides TREX, I have been diligently working on customs for AOTP. I've used creatures from Creature Forge for squads, I've used the Ravnica miniature for heroes and some squads, I've used the MTG unpainted miniatures for heros mostly and, soke squads.
By using the cards of these figures in MTG you can make some great customs. Mine however, are geared more towards the card game than Hersocspe as Magic is Magic right? Also, i thought it would be a better to entice MTG players to try it. I've made artifacts that are glyphs, I've even managed to use land a little in AOTP. I've even considered pitching the idea to WOTC to see if this game can be resserected. I'd post some of custom cards but I'm the not the biggest techie in the world.
Old August 15th, 2022, 08:57 AM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

@HeroscapeMaster I know this is now several months old with no additional responses to you, but I felt I would chime in here. There are several different efforts where custom AoTP cards have been made and additional projects where MTG and AoTP have been converted in to custom Heroscape cards. Most can be found in the AoTP Blender. With that said I think it is great that you have created what sounds like a good number of AoTP customs to include artifacts. The Heroscapers community continues to thrive due to the passion and creativity of the members that have contributed to the community. An easy way to post your customs is to store them in something like Imagebam, which provides a link you can just copy and paste in to a post you create. There are various other free image repositories that you can use I am just familiar with Imagebam. In addition with the advent of Heroscape Age of Annihilation coming in the near future there is no better time than to continue infusing the community with additional custom creations.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion