Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old April 11th, 2017, 03:02 AM

robd1410 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
looking to get back in

hello everyone,i am looking to get back in to heroscape after losing my stuff in a move a few years back and was wondering if anybody knew of any cheap places to buy heroscape or buy custom heroscape pieces
Old April 11th, 2017, 08:25 AM

Proclaimed is surprisingly tart
Re: looking to get back in

Welcome back to Heroscape. I hope you can get what you need to get back into the game.

Outside of scouring Craigslist for a good deal (most people over value what they have based on inflated Ebay & Amazon pricing) and donation/consignment stores, you've already found it. As fanatics of the game, we pride ourselves in buying/trading/selling things for more reasonable prices. You should read the Rules thread pinned to the top of this forum, and set up a list of what you're looking for so people can make you offers. You can also peruse other people's lists to see what they have for sale/trade and send them a private message to hopefully set something up. If you don't want to work through people here, Auggiesgamestore.com is probably the next best place to buy from (price wise), but the stock can be limited at times.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades