Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old July 8th, 2007, 09:22 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
DS Games

I just got a Nintendo DS, and I don't have any DS games yet. I do, however, have a $25 gift card to Game Crazy, which sells used games. Used, I figure I can probably get two games with that.

Basically, what games (rated T or under) for the DS are the best/your favorite?
Old July 8th, 2007, 09:25 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Animal Crossing: Wild World is good, if you have the time. Pokemon Diamond/Pearl is the same. Cooking Mama is a fun, quirky little game, but not worth the money, really. Trauma Center is fun, yet VERY hard. New Super Mario Bros. is old school platforming with modern graphics, so if you like that, go for it.

My personal favorite is Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. But it's text based, so if you don't like a lot of reading, it's not for you.
Old July 8th, 2007, 09:31 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
OK, thanks! I was thinking about the SMB game and one of the Pokemon games, but I wanted other opinions, too. I forgot about Animal Crossing, so I might get that.

Anyone else?
Old July 9th, 2007, 06:28 AM

GIR has disabled reputation
Metroid Prime Hunters, I second Pokemon, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, if you're a dog person you could get Nintendogs, if you can wait you can get Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker. Those are the best I can think of.

I like waffles!
Old July 9th, 2007, 06:34 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
or wait some moths for front mission 1 ds.
in other way thre are a lot of cool gba games.
Old July 9th, 2007, 12:30 PM

Dragonmaster384 is surprisingly tart
If you like strategy games, then Advance Wars: Dual Strike is one of my favorite games, either pokemon would be a very good game as well.
Old July 10th, 2007, 08:59 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
I just bought a DS and pokemon pearl for my son for his birthday.

He is turning 6.
Old July 11th, 2007, 03:34 PM

0rbital has disabled reputation
There's lots of them that are worth having. Buy Pokemon Diamond or Pearl and you'll probably not play anything else for a while.
Old July 12th, 2007, 11:07 AM

Ravven Demonwing has disabled reputation
Hmmm.... If I could make a particular recommendation, it would be to get the game Final Fantasy 3. That is, if you like Final Fantasy games... It's a good, challenging game. Also, I agree with everyone else. Poke'mon Diamond/ Pearl, great games.

Ravven Demonwing Manages the Training room in...
The Menagerie
Old July 12th, 2007, 11:08 AM

Ravven Demonwing has disabled reputation
And... Wait for a little while, and get the Ninja Gaiden game comin' out for the DS... That looks pretty good.

Ravven Demonwing Manages the Training room in...
The Menagerie
Old July 13th, 2007, 02:30 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff

He is turning 6.
And you're point is?

I'll make a point right here... Condesention is the dumbest thing ever and if you look down on someone for what they do just because it seems childish or "Not good enough for you" Than you need to rething your life because you are in a sad sad place...

Vent over. I apollogize if you were kidding but I hate condesending people.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old July 13th, 2007, 03:01 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff

He is turning 6.
And you're point is?

I'll make a point right here... Condesention is the dumbest thing ever and if you look down on someone for what they do just because it seems childish or "Not good enough for you" Than you need to rething your life because you are in a sad sad place...

Vent over. I apollogize if you were kidding but I hate condesending people.
Apology accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictionary
Condescension (note spelling): the trait of displaying arrogance by patronizing those considered inferior.
For those of you who wanted to know.

Oh, by the way, drumline, wouldn't it have been easier to ask what I meant than embarrass yourself? Then you wouldn't need to 'apollogize'. Perhaps you should, as you so eloquently stated, 'rething your life'.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games