Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 30th, 2018, 08:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Atlantean Palace Guards (VOTE for Public PT)

This passes I believe.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 30th, 2018, 09:39 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Atlantean Palace Guards (VOTE for Public PT)

It does, I'll post it in playtesting tomorrow.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old September 2nd, 2018, 09:25 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Atlantean Palace Guards (Public PT)

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 10th, 2018, 06:01 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

LordVenoc's:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc
Sorry for the delay here.

Game 1 is probably not super useful to you as it was extremely one sided. They did deter any attacks on Mera, but Aquaman (II) was a one man wrecking ball in that game (his defense was never boosted as it was the warrior version). Let me know if you have any questions. Loved the design and have already ordered the figures in excitement for its release.

- THEME TEST/ Feel very thematic, especially only boosting Royals.
- MIRROR TEST/ Nothing I saw here.
- BONDING TEST/ No problems.
- SYNERGIES TEST/ No issues here.
- POWER CHECK/ Nothing I saw here.
- FUN TEST/ Very fun design. Have a couple options to pair them with.
- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ No problem here.
- DRAFTING TEST/ Fun addition to the Atlantis faction.
- USAGE TEST/ They didn’t get a ton of use in the first game (which was suuuuper swingy), but all powers were used over all.
- STRATEGY TEST/ The flexibility of Kings and Queens is nice. Splitting them across two units helps keep them mobile and spread out for when they do take a turn, but can easily backfire.

4 Random equipment glyphs were used in Game 1. After how swingy it was (which the glyphs contributed to somewhat, but not entirely), they were removed for Game 2.
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Atlantean Palace Guards

Army Test
Map: Grundy’s Grave
Units: Atlantean Palace Guards, Aquaman (II), Mera, Aqualad VS Scandal Savage, Bane, Red Hood, Catman
Unit Summary
Damage: 6 wounds dealt
Abilities: Guards and Mera were never attacked.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Grundy’s Grave
Units: Atlantean Palace Guards, Aquaman (I), Mera, Tempest VS Batwoman, Batgirl (Cassandra), Oracle, Huntress, Robin (Damian), Robin (Tim)
Unit Summary
Damage: Guards dealt 1 wound
Abilities: Guards probably saved at least 2 defensive throws. Aquaman and Mera always had at least 1 Guard by them until the last one dropped.
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: The guards make some already sturdy units even bulkier. I would imagine they’d manipulate things even more if they were solely focused on Aquaman, as they can get his defense up to 11 in the water. They definitely work to draw fire from the Royal they are protecting, and their movement gets them in position for the occasional strong turn.
GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Game 1 was very swingy, but Mera’s high defense just didn’t feel like something the Outlaws could take on. These suckers are sturdy, so turn bonding seems more helpful against them than multi-attacks. Luck was on their side in Game 2 (multiple 4 shield rolls by the Guards), but they may need to go up in price a bit for the surprising bulk they do have.

My SuperScape Maps
Old September 10th, 2018, 06:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

After looking at his tests I took another look at the card details and synergy available and came away thinking a base 5 defense is too high. On a water while next to Mera, that becomes a defense of 7, and you have to take them out before you can think about going after Mera herself if she's looking a defense of 9.
Old September 10th, 2018, 06:39 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't think I realized it was 1 extra Defense per guard. I first read the report and thought he played it wrong but I guess not.

So Aquaman I with Mera on water with a few guards = 5 +1 +2+ (1-4) Defense. 9 - 12.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 10th, 2018, 07:12 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
After looking at his tests I took another look at the card details and synergy available and came away thinking a base 5 defense is too high. On a water while next to Mera, that becomes a defense of 7, and you have to take them out before you can think about going after Mera herself if she's looking a defense of 9.
5 defense does make them tough to kill, especially with Mera and water, but setting them up on water general gives the attacker height. I'm not completely against a defense drop, but I would want to see at least more one set of tests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I don't think I realized it was 1 extra Defense per guard. I first read the report and thought he played it wrong but I guess not.

So Aquaman I with Mera on water with a few guards = 5 +1 +2+ (1-4) Defense. 9 - 12.
Yes, diffidently makes for a strong combo, but I didn't find it too concerning.

My SuperScape Maps
Old September 10th, 2018, 08:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ocean Master is going to come in and make that water/height issue less of a problem, I'm thinking. If they keep coming in strong as they have so far, the defensive drop could be one option. You might also just bump their cost.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 10th, 2018, 08:31 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Ocean Master is going to come in and make that water/height issue less of a problem, I'm thinking.
I do worry how Ocean Master will effect the water based units, but that will have to be on Ocean Master.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
If they keep coming in strong as they have so far, the defensive drop could be one option. You might also just bump their cost.
Oh definitely, defense drop is just an option, we have a few different ways we could tweak things.

My SuperScape Maps
Old September 10th, 2018, 09:39 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wasn't there a version where they acted like Atlantean beat cops. Instead of more defense boosts they just took the bullet for their king/queen or did I just imagine that?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 10th, 2018, 10:41 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I don't think I had quite crunched the numbers either. 11 defense...yikes. Atlanteans came out strong here in both games. I'd be in favor of defense reduction or a stark points increase. I don't know if I want another Beat Cop type unit since Aaron Cash and the actual Beat Cops can already provide that ability for any units at lower point value.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 10th, 2018, 10:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I'm fine with the idea they can boost up the King & Queen's defense pretty high, that just means you have to target the guards first and thus they are serving their purpose. The guards just need to be easier to take down though. Even at one attack per guard, they would absorb 4 attacks that might have been directed at the King or Queen.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library