Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers

Old August 18th, 2011, 11:59 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of 2 Story Warehouse Custom Tutorial

He he, I guess so.

Thanks for the comments Whitey.
Old December 25th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wicked awesome warehouse custom. I must now obtain another one or many more. Drats all my friends have but a single Marvel set and I doubt they would be willing to give up their only ruin. I will have to start looking online.
Extremely impressive Griffin. Merry CHRISTmas.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 25th, 2011, 05:18 PM

yummypie is surprisingly tart

I just got a second marvel set for Hanuka. I think I'm going to go in search of just warehouses.
Is there going to be a destructible object card for this?

C3G Books of Index
My Customs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
E=MC^2+3D6

Last edited by yummypie; December 25th, 2011 at 05:28 PM. Reason: another question
Old December 25th, 2011, 10:39 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks guys.

Yes, Yummypie. I will eventually design this as a DO, unless someone else does first, which is fine by me.
Old December 26th, 2011, 06:37 PM

yummypie is surprisingly tart

Have you ever thought of having a separate department for DO's so that you guys can focus on the new cards while another group can focus on the cards for all the new DO's coming?

C3G Books of Index
My Customs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
E=MC^2+3D6
Old December 26th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I don't think there will be a huge rush of tutorials coming through here. If a member of the public wants to make a design for an obstacle here, they can, if not there is nothing preventing you from simply making these and adding them to your maps as indestructible objects like the RotV ruins.
Old December 26th, 2011, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummypie View Post
Have you ever thought of having a separate department for DO's so that you guys can focus on the new cards while another group can focus on the cards for all the new DO's coming?
DOs are just as important to us as figures though, in fact, we made them figures in our DO Rules.
Old January 6th, 2012, 10:29 PM

Piano_man is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

If I have a window in the bottom, I can't get a clear "line of sight" and attack, right?
Old January 6th, 2012, 10:42 PM

Good question.

Since this is just a tutorial thread right now, it isn't even C3G approved to be a Destructible Object or an Obstacle such as the ruins. So basically, this is just an idea, and it doesn't exist in C3G yet.

However, Tcglkn and I were playing some games today and we used this building. Upon playing those casual games, we discussed possible rules and one of the things we discussed was shooting through and jumping through the windows.
Also, after building one for him, we joined the two together and made a complete boxed in building. It was really cool. We got a couple of pics, and he said that he will be posting them as soon as he gets home, which will be any minute now.
Old January 6th, 2012, 10:59 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I'll be posting pictures soon. Let me catch up on the day's threads though.
Old January 6th, 2012, 11:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

Sorry these aren't the best quality, they were taken with my phone. But basically these are mine and Griffin's 2 Story Warehouses put together. It works out pretty well and I will be building a second one of these soon so I can do this in the center of all my maps.

Old January 6th, 2012, 11:30 PM

Thanks tickle. That is really cool, and the pics don't do it justice at all.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers