Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old July 7th, 2010, 11:47 AM

ranoobu is surprisingly tart
Rhogar Dragonspine Pre-Release Discussion Thread

Aeston's Before Heroscape - An interesting read for any Heroscape fan. I loved the final conclusion to the post as well lol

Good trades: SirGalahad
Old July 7th, 2010, 11:53 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rhogar Dragonspine Pre-Release Discussion Thread

Synergy's probably not that great, but for some reason I reaaaaally want to play this guy and Sonlen together...
Old July 7th, 2010, 11:57 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

This guy looks cool. I'm not sure how useful he's going to be though. I'm hoping for some more dragonborn in the future that might give him a boost.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old July 7th, 2010, 11:58 AM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

He'll be awesome for a hero charge. He'll fight alongside the heroes whilst healing them.
Old July 7th, 2010, 12:00 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
This guy looks cool. I'm not sure how useful he's going to be though. I'm hoping for some more dragonborn in the future that might give him a boost.
I can't see him being much less usefull than Sonlen. He lacks teh 20d attack, and doesn't have the same range, but his (Rhogar's) ranged attack is special, so that's something. Rhogar's healing is much more dependable as well.
Old July 7th, 2010, 12:08 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
I can't see him being much less usefull than Sonlen. He lacks teh 20d attack, and doesn't have the same range, but his (Rhogar's) ranged attack is special, so that's something. Rhogar's healing is much more dependable as well.
I guess you're right.

I took a second look, and he seems to be better than I originally thought. I like the idea of using him with the Dwarves. He adds a special attack to the mix, and the ability to heal is magnified by the defensive abilities the Dwarven Heroes have.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old July 7th, 2010, 12:10 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Dragonspine, that might just be the coolest name in the game right now.

-insert signature here-
Old July 7th, 2010, 12:11 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Maybe I'm just being stupid, but I actually think this is the best hero in the pack. He's like Kelda with some actual power and less risk.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old July 7th, 2010, 12:12 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Maybe I'm just being stupid, but I actually think this is the best hero in the pack. He's like Kelda with some actual power and less risk.
That was my guess as how he was going to be.
Old July 7th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

LOVE the gold skin.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old July 7th, 2010, 12:15 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the sculpt. Bet he would be great in dungeon crawls. Mini Fireline(who called that one anyway?), healer and 4/4 isn't bad at his cost. Overall another great figure.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old July 7th, 2010, 12:16 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great sculpt, decent stats. Without having synergy this guy won't see much tournament play, unless you think your army desperately needs a healing factor in (which he is very good at). But he will be a lot of fun for casual games or dungeon crawls. A very cool thematic character. Great addition to the game in my opinion.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units