Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old August 31st, 2022, 05:58 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: New England Tourney 10/1/22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
We can bring Frossenmere and if you need another feel free to assign us one. I think we're at the point where you can count on me and my +3 others to be in attendance as well.

~JS, eager to Scape with y'all
Awesome- put you down for Frossenmere! Glad your crew can make it!
Old September 6th, 2022, 08:39 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Will we be playing with heavy snow and slippery ice?

~JS
Old September 7th, 2022, 09:21 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Will we be playing with heavy snow and slippery ice?

~JS
All normal snow and normal ice

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old September 7th, 2022, 07:47 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post

All normal snow and normal ice
Thank you kindly, sir!

~JS
Old September 23rd, 2022, 03:03 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Which maps will have treasure glyphs?
Old September 23rd, 2022, 06:37 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Which maps will have treasure glyphs?
Good question- Kaltengeist and Frossenmere for sure (the glyphs of brandar on Frossenmere are treasure glyphs). I'll have to think about Draugur- I've always played it with power glyphs (and that's how it was used at GenCon), so I lean power glyphs.
Old September 27th, 2022, 03:10 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My +1s are not coming, fyi (were listed as potential).
Old September 28th, 2022, 05:19 PM

leevancleef is surprisingly tart

Hi everyone - I was curious if anyone still plans to meet up for lunch and if so what is the plan.
Old September 28th, 2022, 06:14 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Yes we are -- OEAO will be posting soon.
Old September 28th, 2022, 06:17 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

All be darned: it's in the first post:

Some of us will also be getting brunch beforehand at Denny’s. The address is:

1284 Boston Rd
Springfield, MA 01119
United States

We’ll go there at about 11:30, and get to Games N Friends by about 12:30 (it’s a 5 minute drive).

Why Denny's you might ask -- it will be breakfast for some people on 2nd shift schedule
Old September 28th, 2022, 10:17 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

We're only a few days out! All maps are covered!

If you haven't seen, some of us are going to grab lunch/brunch at the Denny's down the road! The address is in the OP. You're welcome to meet us there at around 11:30. If not, we'll be arriving at the game store at around 12:30, and we'll kick things off at 1!

Also, we're looking to make this a monthly thing (ideally the first Saturday of each month, which will let me reserve dates well in advance with the game store). November 5 would be the next date, so let me know if you're interested in more of these and whether that day would work!

See you all this weekend!

And if you aren't coming but want to be added to (or removed from) the mention list, let me know!

Last edited by OEAO; September 29th, 2022 at 11:34 AM.
Old September 29th, 2022, 11:15 AM

bishop2003 is surprisingly tart
Smile Re: New England Tourney 10/1/22

I missed this one but I'd sure like to try and make it out for another one if you had more of these.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events