Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 16th, 2022, 10:55 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Next TTS tournament - "Pick Your Poison" Coming Soon

Excepting sign-ups until 9/22

Will select the draft order after sign-ups close on 9/22.

I'd like to start the draft starting Friday 9/23

Bracket reveal and games to start as soon as draft finishes.
Old September 16th, 2022, 10:58 AM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Map pool will be add by the end of day 9/18
Old September 18th, 2022, 08:13 PM

Map pool has been added
Old September 23rd, 2022, 11:01 AM

Re: Next TTS tournament - "Pick Your Poison" - Draft

Tournament Bracket added to the OP, and here.
Old September 23rd, 2022, 11:15 AM

Draft Order has been selected(witnessed by Bats)

1. Archie
2. Redstang
3. Shiftrex
4. Arkham
5. Toyhandle
6. Ericth74
7. IAmBatman
8. Splash

Draft starts tonight at 7p est.
Old September 23rd, 2022, 06:40 PM

Quick last minute rules update, to avoid working around the nature of the format. I'm requiring that you draft units for all 8 rounds. So you must have a full roster.
Old September 26th, 2022, 01:25 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Was this announced somewhere? Sad I missed this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 26th, 2022, 03:12 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Here and on discord I believe. If you want, you can take my spot and maybe re-draft your picks?
Old September 26th, 2022, 03:32 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I wouldn't mind co-running my team.
Old September 26th, 2022, 04:08 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm fine. Do we have an announcements thread here? There's no way I can keep up with discord.

Quote:
Old September 29th, 2022, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'm fine. Do we have an announcements thread here? There's no way I can keep up with discord.
Sorry you missed it. I announced it here and I discord. We don't actually have an announcement thread do we?
Old September 29th, 2022, 05:18 PM

How about renaming Tabletop Simulator Links to Tabletop Simulator Announcements and using that?

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy