Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 28th, 2021, 09:03 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
The Book of Big Man

The Book of Big Man

C3G MARVEL WAVE 44
A VERY SPIDEY CHRISTMAS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Repainted Heroclix figure from the Earth X set.
Its model number and name are #020 / Crime Master.

Character Bio - Frederick Foswell was a reporter for the Daily Bugle and secretly led a criminal life as the crime boss Big Man. He also employed the Enforcers as his muscle. He was eventually caught and had his crime spree put to a halt after having been defeated by Spider-Man, but after serving some time he seemingly reformed and got his job back at the Bugle. - (Marvel Fandom, 2021)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Big Man can move figures that have The Enforcers special power as long as one of them is engaged.
  • Whenever a Criminal or Enforcer you control is destroyed, Big Man can rearrange all Order Markers on your cards, including moving them off of destroyed cards.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by tcglkn; December 12th, 2021 at 08:49 PM.
Old September 28th, 2021, 09:04 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Big Man - Design

NAME = BIG MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = FREDERICK FOSWELL

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME LORD
PERSONALITY = CONFIDENT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 125

BIG MOVES
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a figure you control with The Enforcers special power and before taking a turn with any figures you control, if at least one figure with The Enforcers special power is engaged, you may immediately move Big Man and all figures you control with The Enforcers special power up to 3 spaces each. Figures will not take any leaving engagement attacks when moving with this special power.

MOBSTER CONTINGENCY PLAN
When a Criminal or Enforcer you control is destroyed, you may immediately rearrange all unrevealed Order Markers on Army Cards in your army.

Last edited by tcglkn; October 11th, 2021 at 10:53 PM.
Old September 28th, 2021, 09:05 PM
Tickle Pickle

@Arch-vile
@Lord Pyre
@LordVenoc
@MrNobody
@Arkham
@Ronin

Last edited by tcglkn; October 11th, 2021 at 11:08 PM.
Old September 28th, 2021, 09:20 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Looking good. Maybe BIG MOVES as a goofy name for the first power?
Old September 29th, 2021, 02:49 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I don't think you need the "in play" bit in contingency plan since we have that whole 'special powers turn off when things are dead' deal. That's just Oracle being weird

Also should be "Order Markers from that figure's card" or something. Since unlike Oracle's version, you weren't talking about army cards previously.

Personally an almost strictly worse Contingency Plan at about the same cost as Oracle is a bit of a tough sell to me (though I guess that's just a pet peeve of mine). I guess being able to move OMs earlier on Unique Squads (since just loosing one can be a big impact on them) is nice, but it doesn't really matter for the Hired Guns. I wonder if he could do like... IDK "when a Crimnal or Enforcer figure you control is destroyed, you may rearrange all unrevealed Order Markers on Army Cards in your army" or something? Admittedly, I might just like that idea since it would let him do some weird builds with Kingpin II

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 29th, 2021, 03:10 AM
Tickle Pickle

Good feedback, I wanted to provide some OM safety for the Enforcers cause losing the one with your OMs can really make their round rough. Don’t mind tweaking it to make it play better for Criminals.

The big draw for me here is the free move for the Enforcers. Let’s you get Fancy Dan engaged before his turn and disengage Montana and Ox to set up their powers.
Old September 29th, 2021, 08:30 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

125 seems about right. Big Moves is a fun title.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 29th, 2021, 09:42 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Very straightforward design here. I like the first power that’s a cool interaction. I haven’t played the enforcers yet but I know my son has. He’s the Spider-Man fan in the house. I’ll be following along here.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 29th, 2021, 10:27 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Still love it

If he's coming a tad weak since he's niche, another option is to try to hit 75 point as a cost. Then the group would be 550 which is still a pretty nice round number. But I think 125 is close. Excited to see the Enforcers a bit scarier. They're super cool but decently difficult to maneuver.
Old October 4th, 2021, 12:04 PM
Tickle Pickle

SP updated with Ronin and Soundwarp's feedback. I propose we move to initial playtesting
Old October 4th, 2021, 12:06 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old October 4th, 2021, 12:10 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library