Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old November 12th, 2019, 03:51 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Hexless/gridless Heroscape

I was just looking into getting this manual Im making as a pdf file printed in manual form from staples. I didnt complete it but it was only going to cost around $11 dollars or so. After it is finished and edited Ill put a link in here and also a link to get it printed if it works out.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 13th, 2019, 03:49 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Just finished up my first draft PDF compiled with my other variants. Hope all you guys enjoy. Here is the link. I would appreciate any feedback you have.

Old November 13th, 2019, 06:38 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
... and used my photoshop skills to dissect some of the Official Heroscape manuals to format this rulebook to look like the master set rule books to an extent.
Should have said something, I could have saved you a lot of time and work.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 13th, 2019, 07:33 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
... and used my photoshop skills to dissect some of the Official Heroscape manuals to format this rulebook to look like the master set rule books to an extent.
Should have said something, I could have saved you a lot of time and work.
I still wouldnt mind any files you have. Im waiting for any feedback from people and then Ill make any changes for formatting I need. I already got feedback on the text. Id like to make it Identical to the stuff in Heroscape manuals if anyone knows the font name. Do you have a link for the files?

Old November 13th, 2019, 10:33 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

So what does it add to the game by making common squads uncommon? & how would an actual uncommon squad differ?
Old November 13th, 2019, 10:56 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
So what does it add to the game by making common squads uncommon? & how would an actual uncommon squad differ?
They are still common, but dividing them into their own squads allows for them to all be able to take a turn with the activation markers. When using the order marker turns on them you could use any of them as you would in a normal game. An uncommon squad would still just act as a unique squad either way. Let me paint a picture for you. Your whole army runs into battle, this is the use for activation markers. Certain figures do heroic things above and beyond everyone else changing the course of battle, this is the use for the order markers. Where as in a normal battle of Heroscape, only a couple figures fight, while the rest sit still. Some never even getting to attack the entire game. This idea is what Heroscape Assault brings to the table. It is really not very difficult to play and is a lot of fun. Im better at explaining things by showing them than describing them. Hope that helps.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions