Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old February 26th, 2019, 01:47 PM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Darkprowl Thrall

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
...varies from the Badru Wolves in where these can pounce without necessarily having to kill the figure, just doing high damage with 5 attack.
I may just be missing something, but I'm struggling to see how their pounce ability differs from that of the Badru. The language appears functionally identical to me.

Can someone highlight the distinction?

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)
Old February 26th, 2019, 02:11 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grison View Post
Quote:
...varies from the Badru Wolves in where these can pounce without necessarily having to kill the figure, just doing high damage with 5 attack.
I may just be missing something, but I'm struggling to see how their pounce ability differs from that of the Badru. The language appears functionally identical to me.

The slight rewording is due to Darkprowl being Common Heroes. There is no functional difference.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 26th, 2019, 04:24 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grison View Post
Quote:

You misunderstood my statement. I meant in the strategic sense. With Nick, the Darkprowls don’t necessarily have to worry about successfully pouncing because Nick can bring them back. They can just use their high threat range to get a strong attack of 5 off. This varies them from the Badru because the Badru don’t have the opportunity to return so a successful pounce is crucial to the Wolves’ survival.
Old February 26th, 2019, 07:48 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I had a feeling that's what you meant by that statement.

Last game with Nick/Thralls I did successfully Pounce someone to death in lava and then roll a 20.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 27th, 2019, 12:32 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I had a feeling that's what you meant by that statement.

Last game with Nick/Thralls I did successfully Pounce someone to death in lava and then roll a 20.
That's nuts. I wish I had that kind of luck.
Old February 27th, 2019, 01:29 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

There was one game where I witnessed Ne-Gok-Sa mindshackle Charos, a dragon rider custom of mine, and Kelda, all in a row. Basically the entire army for the other player was stolen with perfect 20s in just three turns.

Luck and chance can be insane sometimes.
Old December 9th, 2021, 03:06 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

in regards to STEALTHY 4, I think I know the answer, but I'm asking here because It's not in the Rulings and Clarifications section and maybe someone else has the same question (and also I'm not 100% that I have it right).

Q: If a Darkprowl Thrall is adjacent to a figure being attacked by a SHOTGUN BLAST SPECIAL ATTACK, or within Mimring's FIRE LINE SPECIAL ATTACK, it still get's to "add 4 defense dice" if it's unengaged, right? Is a figure "affected" by an attack considered to be the same as being attacked since they're rolling defense dice?

I think the answer is yes but I couldn't find a ruling that spelled it out.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old December 9th, 2021, 11:27 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Yes. Stealthy just says "When an unengaged Darkprowl Thrall is attacked", so regardless of the type of attack, or means of targeting, if it is unengaged, it gets the bonus defense dice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs