Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 3rd, 2014, 03:57 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Deathbird - Design Phase

Works for me
Old April 3rd, 2014, 04:39 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yeah, after you mentioned her weapons I went looking and saw that bit on Wikipedia. I checked comicvine though, and they don't even mention her using any weapons that I could find. Unless anyone with a strong knowledge of the character thinks she should have range, I'm strongly inclined to stay melee here.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old April 3rd, 2014, 05:56 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I don't know the character but I like the initial design & all the other comments have made sense. It should be a great little unit when finished.
Old April 3rd, 2014, 06:15 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I don't know the character but I like the initial design & all the other comments have made sense. It should be a great little unit when finished.
Not often you hear those two in the same sentence.

Try to remember that we are here on the site to give each other help and joy, not grief and irritation. - David Harrison Dyer Revdyer
RIP
Old April 3rd, 2014, 08:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Yeah, after you mentioned her weapons I went looking and saw that bit on Wikipedia. I checked comicvine though, and they don't even mention her using any weapons that I could find. Unless anyone with a strong knowledge of the character thinks she should have range, I'm strongly inclined to stay melee here.
Cool. I don't know the character at all, so I'm happy to leave theme stuff in more capable hands.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 3rd, 2014, 11:08 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

You already know I'm on board. I think she should be able to remove the 'X'. I think it would just make it more fun as a power. It can always be tweaked if testing shows it's too powerful.

Also on board with no range. I haven't read that much with her, but I've never seen her use ranged weapons. She's much more iconicly a hand-to-hand fighter.

The only thing I don't care for here is that you can use Sage or Rogers to control and maximize the power, but that's on them and not this design.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 3rd, 2014, 11:15 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Until we actually do something about them, though, it's on her too.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 3rd, 2014, 11:21 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Until we actually do something about them, though, it's on her too.
I don't think it will make her that much more powerful, just a little less swingy and therefore less interesting when played with them. I'd hate to have it affect her cost though, as it would be a fairly small affect, especially when compared with some of the other combos with those two.

Old April 3rd, 2014, 11:23 PM

For sure. I guess I'm just a tad frustrated at the lack of movement in the reevaluation thread. But it's not like I'm moving anything there myself right now.

Old April 3rd, 2014, 11:28 PM

Hey, I've done what I can with Sage. I think the problems with the lack of reevaluation tests are 1) it's not very enticing to test an already released unit with the intent of proving it broken, when it's much more fun to test an unreleased unit and 2) most of the people who care about the broken combos aren't playtesters.

Old April 3rd, 2014, 11:34 PM

That latter one is a doozy.

Old April 4th, 2014, 11:48 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yeah, unfortunately, Sage and Rogers will be one of her stronger builds. Heimdall (pre-reevaluation) will also be a little strong with her. I'd hate to see her balanced to those builds if we're just going to go and reevaluate those units eventually, because then that'd leave her overcosted.

I've been wanting to get to some reevaluation tests myself for awhile not but just haven't had the time.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library