Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 18th, 2009, 10:14 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
'Scaper94's Custom Units

I repainted the AE into two desert camo squads. The gunmen are the two without the grenades, the grenadiers are the ones with the grenades (obviously). I'm not sure how many points each should be. They are unique squads, BTW, and two figs per squad.

Desert Gunmen
Life 1
Move 5
Range 6
Attack 4
Defense 3
Points 100

Macine Gun Special Attack
Range 8. Attack 2. When attacking with Machine Gun Special Attack, you may attack three times. You may attack the same or different figures. You can only use this ability if none of the Gunmen moved this turn.

Desert Camoflauge
If a Desert Gunman is defending, and is on a sand space, that Gunman rolls two additional defense dice.

Desert Grenadiers
Life 1
Move 5
Range 4
Attack 3
Defense 3
Points 100

Grenade Special Attack
Range 6. Lob 15. Attack 4. Use this power once per game. Start the game with a grenade marker on this card. Remove the grenade marker to throw grenades. One at a time do the following for each Desert Grenadier: Choose a figure to attack. No clear line of sight is needed. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by the Grenade Special Attack. Roll four attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

Desert Camoflauge.
If a Desert Grenadier is defending, and is on a sand space, the Grenadier rolls two additional defense dice.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Last edited by 'Scaper94; December 31st, 2009 at 12:18 PM. Reason: got the point amounts.
Old October 18th, 2009, 10:25 PM

White Noise knows what's in an order marker White Noise knows what's in an order marker White Noise knows what's in an order marker
Re: Critique these customs, please.

With the gunmen, is the special attack combined or is it each seperate one attacking? If it is the latter, that attack is way too powerful (12 attacks of 2 at a range of 8!). I'd put them at 200 points if they're supposed to be able to do that, but around 110 if it's combined.

The grenadiers, on the other hand, are pretty well balanced. I'd put them at 75 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
No matter your feelings towards D&D, it has divided us.
Something tells me that the cancellation, though tragic, may indeed mend that divide...
Old October 18th, 2009, 10:28 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Noise View Post
With the gunmen, is the special attack combined or is it each seperate one attacking? If it is the latter, that attack is way too powerful (12 attacks of 2 at a range of 8!). I'd put them at 200 points if they're supposed to be able to do that, but around 110 if it's combined.

The grenadiers, on the other hand, are pretty well balanced. I'd put them at 75 points.
No no no! Both are squads of two. I have to change my original post.

Old November 5th, 2009, 11:27 PM

Here are the custom Desert units, to go along with my custom expansion.

These are some other units that will be part of my custom MS (it will have an Undead theme, if you can't tell).

I'm still thinking of the stats for the units. Any comments, help, or ideas you have is always appreciated.

Old November 10th, 2009, 09:54 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: 'Scaper94's Custom Units

Ooooo, Is it cyprien's skeletal army?

and I'd say 90-100 points for the desert gunman

The grenadiers look good. I would say 80 points
Old November 10th, 2009, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleKing99 View Post
Ooooo, Is it cyprien's skeletal army?

and I'd say 90-100 points for the desert gunman

The grenadiers look good. I would say 80 points
Yup, a unique squad of Skeleton Cavalry! I'm thinking of a bonding power, but I'm not sure yet.

Yeah, the Desert squads are unique, so about 100 each or so.

Old December 31st, 2009, 10:50 AM

I painted some Marro figures black. I'm glad I waited to make their card -
i'll have to incorperate the new Shadow tiles into their powers! I also put some red war paint on Grimnak's dinosaur, painted his skin green, and made his armor black. He looks pretty cool now.

I got some little plastic flies yesterday at an arcade. They'll be either Small 1 or Small 2. I'm gonna paint them, but I'm not sure which color yet. I'll post pics later on.

Old December 31st, 2009, 11:56 AM

wolfeman1968 is surprisingly tart

Gunman I would put at 100 and the Grenadiers I would put at 110-120 points
Curious why is the grenadiers defence higher? are they stealther or are they wearing better body armor? normally they would have the same armor or lighter. also the grenades that they shoot are more potent then regular one or even dw9000 explosive attack and even better then majastic fire or shotgun. I might tone the grenade down to 3 attack dice and defense to 3 and that would put them at about 100 points.
Other then that I really like them.
Old January 1st, 2010, 10:03 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

This is a little left brained here for your bonding but how about have your skeleton infantry bond with the but-kicking flyer.
i.e.Bonds of Death-If you control {flyer} and you have min. 2 {skeletons} within 6 clear sight spaces of {flyer} you may destroy one skeleton to take
a turn with {flyer} first and it gets +however much {skeleton}'s attack is
for its turn.Add 1 if the {skeleton} is adjacent.This wont work if all the figures are already engaged though.

I guess I talked your ears off.Hope it helps a bit.
Old January 29th, 2010, 10:57 PM

I have an AT-43 bazooka guy I'm working on. I need some feedback.

Major Z19 (Vydar)

Soulborg
Unique Hero
Soldier
Precise
Medium 5

Life 6
Move 4
Range 1
Att 2
Def 4
120 pts

Guided Rocket
Major Z19 starts each turn with 6 attack dice. Choose a figure to attack. No clear line of sight is needed. Count the minimum number of spaces between Major Z19 and the targeted figure. Subtract one attack die for each space.

Demolition Special Attack
Range 6. Attack 5.
You can only use Demolition on destructible objects.

Last edited by 'Scaper94; January 29th, 2010 at 11:04 PM.
Old January 29th, 2010, 11:02 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would add special attack to the end of demolition. I think that was just a mistake though. He seems well priced. He would be great for taking down a door giving that demolition negates the automatic shields. Edit: I just saw that arcadian avenger in the above pic. I made a custom with that figure if you would like see it.

Old January 29th, 2010, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
I would add special attack to the end of demolition. I think that was just a mistake though. He seems well priced. He would be great for taking down a door giving that demolition negates the automatic shields. Edit: I just saw that arcadian avenger in the above pic. I made a custom with that figure if you would like see it.
I fixed it. Yeah, he is pretty good against the door. I put four wounds on it in one turn!

If you have the stats for the Avenger, I'd love to see it!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards