Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 29th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
The Book of Doorman

The Book of Doorman

C3G MARVEL SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 61
APRIL FOOLS

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Captain America set.
Its model number and name are #024 / Doorman.
Character Bio - After a rather uneventful youth, DeMarr answered a newspaper ad looking for "costumed adventurers" to form a team. That team became the Great Lakes Avengers, the Great Lakes X-Men, and finally the Great Lakes Champions. His ability to allow his teammates passage through barriers and into almost any structure provides stealth and the element of surprise.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 05:03 PM. Reason: png
Old July 29th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: Doorman - Design Phase

NAME = DOORMAN
SECRET IDENTITY = DEMARR DAVIS

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = REJECT
PERSONALITY = CYNICAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 80

DARKFORCE PORTAL
Friendly figures may pass through Doorman and any destructible object, Fortress Walls, or obstacles that he occupies or that is within 1 space of him even if he is engaged.

INTANGIBILITY
Doorman can move through all figures, Fortress Walls, and obstacles, and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Doorman cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or for any opponents' special powers that require clear sight.

FLYING

Last edited by tcglkn; June 17th, 2021 at 03:55 PM.
Old September 13th, 2014, 02:13 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
NAME = DOORMAN
SECRET IDENTITY = DEMARR DAVIS

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = REJECT
PERSONALITY = CYNCIAL CYNICAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 80

DARKFORCE PORTAL
Friendly figures may pass through Doorman while he is engaged and may pass through any obstacle or destructible object on or adjacent to the space Doorman occupies.

INTANGIBILITY
Doorman can move through all figures and obstacles such as ruins, and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Doorman cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or for any opponents' special powers that require clear sight.

FLYING
Typo

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 29th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Business Casual

Could use some help on comic images. Not having much luck.

Old July 29th, 2012, 02:12 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Why does the SP say book of Jade?

for DARKFORCE PORTAL, "Friendly figures may pass through Doorman", that's part of standard HS rules & therefore is redundant.

Umm, I don't know the character but is he trying to beat Matter-Eater Lad for the most lame? Because if that's all his powers add up to then it's a close competition.
Old July 29th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post

for DARKFORCE PORTAL, "Friendly figures may pass through Doorman", that's part of standard HS rules & therefore is redundant.

Umm, I don't know the character but is he trying to beat Matter-Eater Lad for the most lame? Because if that's all his powers add up to then it's a close competition.

Well I don't this guy at all but will look him up later.

Regarding "Friendly figures may pass through Doorman" being redundant. Yes the rules say you can pass through friendly figures, but you can't pass through friendly figures that are engaged with an opponent's figure. So in that sense, it does let friendlies pass though him while he's engaged. I don't know how often that will come up, but allowing teammates to pass through an obstacle, such as a castle wall, ruin, warehouse, 18 Wheeler or car DO could be helpful.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 29th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

This guy is part of the Great Lake Avengers which is basically a joke team. So this guy isn't supposed to be powerful or interesting. I think SirG has a good design here.
Old July 29th, 2012, 07:02 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I had a design for him where I gave him Intangibility instead of Portal Defense, since he can actually walk through walls, too, which isn't represented here, so I think that, or something like it, should be on there.

I also had this, which seems slightly more useful than what you have, but if you want to keep him "lame," nothing wrong with yours.

DARKFORCE DOORMAN
After moving Doorman, or when a figure you control ends its movement adjacent to Doorman, you may place the chosen figure on any space within 3 spaces of Doorman.
Old July 29th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Doorman's power - from what I understand - is teleporting someone to any location that is one room away. So I think this direction works.

For class, I'd like something like "Loser" or something, though. He is a Herald, but from what I understand he gets a sizable power boost when he becomes the Herald of Death or whatever so that doesn't really represent this powerset.
Old July 29th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Can't he fly?

Quote:
Powers

Darkforce Manipulation: ability to tap into the "Darkforce Dimension" to open doorway-like portals through objects by standing next to them. This allows solid objects to pass through not only Doorman, but also through the object(s) he is standing next to.
Flight: ability to levitate and propel his body, in a method similar to flying.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; July 29th, 2012 at 09:03 PM.
Old July 29th, 2012, 10:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post

Looks like some copy and pasting that wasn't updated fully.

I think we should add in a line like "even if Doorman is engaged" in there to make it clear if we stay with this power set.

And you can't get lamer than Matter-Eater Lad.

(Well, maybe if GO had stuck around long enough to do the Wonder Twins ....).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I had a design for him where I gave him Intangibility instead of Portal Defense, since he can actually walk through walls, too, which isn't represented here, so I think that, or something like it, should be on there.
If the shoe fits, I like Intangibility over a Spidey-Sense rehash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre
I also had this, which seems slightly more useful than what you have, but if you want to keep him "lame," nothing wrong with yours.

DARKFORCE DOORMAN
After moving Doorman, or when a figure you control ends its movement adjacent to Doorman, you may place the chosen figure on any space within 3 spaces of Doorman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Doorman's power - from what I understand - is teleporting someone to any location that is one room away. So I think this direction works.
Well LP's does feel more like one room away teleportation, fwiw. The current power feels more like something Shadowcat would do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny139
For class, I'd like something like "Loser" or something, though. He is a Herald, but from what I understand he gets a sizable power boost when he becomes the Herald of Death or whatever so that doesn't really represent this powerset.
Loser works for me as a class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Can't he fly?

Quote:
Powers

Darkforce Manipulation: ability to tap into the "Darkforce Dimension" to open doorway-like portals through objects by standing next to them. This allows solid objects to pass through not only Doorman, but also through the object(s) he is standing next to.
Flight: ability to levitate and propel his body, in a method similar to flying.
We've given flying based off of less.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 30th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Business Casual

The OP was DOA because the LD's OCD was MIA.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library