Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 4th, 2019, 09:05 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Book of Mon-El (Vote for Initial Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Okay, I propose a move to Initial Playtesting!

japes -
johnny139 - YEA
Karat - YEA
Ronin - YEA
Scapemage -
IAmBatman - YEA
Just for clarification, you don't necessarily need to get all Hero votes for any vote outside of the one for release at the end. During the process as long as you get 5 or more yeas and no nays and 24 hours have passed since you proposed, the vote passes. So currently you're just down to time unless anyone comes in and votes nay or hold.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 4th, 2019, 09:21 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Okay, that was my understanding for the most part. I just use that system to organize who has voted so far.
Old February 4th, 2019, 09:25 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No worries! We've just altered the system a fair bit recently, so I figured the reminder/clarification would be helpful! You've been spot on so far, though.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 4th, 2019, 09:55 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I voted last night but forgot to bold, so this is passed anyways.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 4th, 2019, 11:15 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I voted last night but forgot to bold, so this is passed anyways.
So I don’t have to wait 24 hours?
Old February 4th, 2019, 12:27 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I believe the other caveat is if all active heroes have voted.
Old February 4th, 2019, 12:30 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I think that's just for On Deck/Release.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 4th, 2019, 01:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You need to wait the 24 hours officially but feel free to get started.
Old February 4th, 2019, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I think that's just for On Deck/Release.
Given that others could vote, LO is probably right. Probably not a huge deal either way, though. If all active Heroes have voted yea on something, it's in good shape.

Old February 4th, 2019, 05:22 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Yea

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old February 5th, 2019, 12:15 AM
Just A Head

Re: Book of Mon-El (Initial Playtesting)

Okay, this passes! I figure it'll be a while before initials, but I'm just going to think out what I want from testing beforehand so I wont forget.

-Obviously Cosmic Boy is going to be his best buddy, he can more than double the amount of Legionnaires that can take a turn while the attack boost is in effect.

-He's kind of neutral to Brainiac 5 because he doesn't have a D20 roll, but it might be interesting to try pairing the two with somebody like Timber Wolf to try to max out the potential of a stat boost and a D20 boost combined.

-A game with Cap might be nice too, just to see how hard that stat boost can get pushed.

-I think a full Legion defense pod build feels necessary to test out too. Just imagine; in order to get a hit in, the enemy first has to get past Cosmic Boy's Magnetic Throw, then has their attack decreased by Saturn Girl, then has to get through a defense boost by Mon-El and Triplicate Girl. They pretty much have to try to take out the others first, but then they have Mon-EL breathing down their neck with his beefy stats,. I'm not hugely worried about it being OP, but I could see how it would be unfun to go against.

-I'm imagining he'll work best in high point games. One you get Mon-El and Cosmic Boy you're already looking at 640 points, so that does give you a little flex in a 1,000 point build, but I'm thinking he'll really shine when you have room to toss in a handful of Legion allies or another booster like B5 or Cap.

-I want some data on how many times Heat Vision is used each game. Honestly, if he's in a need of a nerf dropping that may be something I'll look towards.
Old February 9th, 2019, 11:17 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Book of Mon-El (Initial Playtesting)

Anyone have the initial here?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library