Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old September 7th, 2018, 12:19 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
New 52 And DC Rebirth Workshop

Originally I was simply going to make this a Rebirth workshop but I thought there are a LOT of potential fun designs to be had with the New 52 too.
I'll probably focus on getting my ideas for rules down and worrying about minis after (some of the more recent characters I had ideas for won't have anything to use)

I guess the standard format for this is to edit new design ideas into the OP, so I will be adding those as they come. Any ideas are appreciated and I've already thought of a bunch of things that merit being worked on, and I'll start some write-ups in a little bit.

Working on:
-Psycho-Pirate/Medusa Mask

Spoiler Alert!

Psycho-Pirate is the figure I am least certain of right now. I'm thinking of just scrapping the bonding power and replacing it with a defensive power related to his shapeshifting/reality altering ability that I forgot he exhibited to make him less squishy, and maybe throwing the summoning power out the window too.

Spoiler Alert!

I'm pretty happy with the Medusa Mask as is if everyone else is too

-Green Lantern (Simon Baz)
Spoiler Alert!

This one's been pretty hashed out, I'm happy with where we stand on this one now if no-one else has any objections.

-Godspeed/Speed Force Clone
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks to Ronin for getting this one sorted out with phrasing. Unless anyone has any further thoughts on Godspeed I'm pretty happy with where he's at.

-Deathstroke (Rebirth version)

Spoiler Alert!

Pretty happy with this one thanks to Bats and Nobody's nerf suggestions. Need Japes to look at it though since I know he has existing plans for this one.

-Bizarro (RHATO Edition)

Spoiler Alert!

This one's a simpler design to work with Red Hood and the Outlaws (Interlopers). I don't know if this one will need any real tweaking unless anyone has any better ideas to volunteer.

-Artemis (RHATO)

Spoiler Alert!

Completely happy with Artemis if everyone is.

-Red Arrow (Emiko)
Spoiler Alert!

Thanks to johnny for this one. Again assuming no-one has any problems with this design I'm happy with it.

-Starfire (Interloper/RHATO)
Spoiler Alert!

This Starfire's designed for Interloper synergy specifically.

-White Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
Spoiler Alert!

The Signal

Spoiler Alert!

Credit to Ronin for this one

Superboy (Jon Kent)
Spoiler Alert!

Credit to LordVenoc for this one

Super-Man
Spoiler Alert!

Initial design by johnny with the revised Trigram stuff by Spidey. This one is subject to change a lot, I think

Characters I've been thinking of thus far (I have vague ideas for all of these but will need to make some first draft write-ups):
-Court Of Owls/Talons
-James Gordon Batman/Rookie Suit
-Damian Wayne (Super Sons edition)
-Superboy (Jon Kent)
-Nobody (Morgan Ducard/Maya Ducard)
-Green Lantern (Jessica Cruz)
-Zoom (Hunter Zolomon)
-Lex Luthor (Heroic)
-Lex Luthor (Legion Of Doom)
-Cheetah (Barbara Ann Minerva)
-Animal Man II
-Flash (Wally West) (Titans edition)
-Deathstroke II (Defiance Leader/Ikon Suit)
--Defiance Team Members
---Kid Flash (Wally West Jr)
---Jericho
---Terra
---Power Girl (Tanya Spears)
---Rose Wilson
-Silencer
-Gotham/Gotham Girl
-Sideways
-The Terrifics
-Justice League Of China
-Raptor
-Earth 2 characters
-Dark Knights from Metal
-OMACs
-Red Hood (Outlaw Leader) and Outlaws
-Black Mask III (to work with a Bizarro II design for the Outlaws)
-Darkseid War Justice League Gods
-The Signal
-KGBeast/The Beast
-Agent 37 (Dick Grayson)
-Matriarch (Helena Bertilleni)
-Kite Man (Hell Yeah)
-Rebirth King Shark
-Atlantean outcast gangster dudes I can't remember the name of to go with King Shark

-Speed Force Lightning Speedsters

Last edited by ALEXAN2507; October 8th, 2018 at 07:45 PM.
Old September 7th, 2018, 12:20 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: New 52 And DC Rebirth Workshop

I have absolutely no idea why there's random spaces in that list
Old September 7th, 2018, 12:27 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Is that who you meant by Nobody? We were talking Doom Patrol so I assumed you meant Mr Nobody, lol. I've been wanting OMACs for a while, either the newer versions or the classic Jack Kirby version, but I don't know enough about them to feel like I can do an accurate write-up. Would you want to do a specifically N52/Rebirth version of Psycho-Pirate or the more classic version? From what little I understand there are differences.
Old September 7th, 2018, 12:29 PM

No no, when I was talking to you I meant Mr Nobody, it only occured to me earlier today it could be fun to do something with the Batman character Nobody too.

Really I want the classic/Rebirth Psycho-Pirate but I figured I'd throw him in here with everyone else

To clarify, New 52 Psycho-Pirate has pretty much NOTHING to do with the main one who appears pre-New 52 and in Rebirth
New 52 Psycho-Pirate is essentially non-canon
Old September 7th, 2018, 12:29 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd probably have not tried to group these two together. Lots of opinions on these two "universes" I for one am really enjoying Rebirth...New 52 not so much.

There were some gems though and the Court of Owls stuff is one of them. Soundwarp SG-1 has some solid takes there. There are a few others I've seen discussed as well.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 7th, 2018, 12:30 PM

There's a lot of good New 52 stuff

It was just buried by the mounds of mediocre books put out as well
Old September 7th, 2018, 12:31 PM

I didn't really want to make two seperate threads, I figure this essentially amounts to a "2011 and onwards DC" collection
Old September 7th, 2018, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I'd probably have not tried to group these two together. Lots of opinions on these two "universes" I for one am really enjoying Rebirth...New 52 not so much.

There were some gems though and the Court of Owls stuff is one of them. Soundwarp SG-1 has some solid takes there. There are a few others I've seen discussed as well.

Btw did you get my message about Arsenal?
Old September 7th, 2018, 12:33 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I've been turning over ideas for a New 52/Rebirth Red Hood.

I'll try to collect my thoughts here in a little bit.
Old September 7th, 2018, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I've been turning over ideas for a New 52/Rebirth Red Hood.

I'll try to collect my thoughts here in a little bit.
Fantastic, would love the contribution

Personally I was thinking the core focus of his abilities being on Outlaw leader synergy and also something combat wise for his All Caste training (and those spirit swords he sometimes pulls out)
Old September 7th, 2018, 12:38 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Really I want the classic/Rebirth Psycho-Pirate but I figured I'd throw him in here with everyone else

To clarify, New 52 Psycho-Pirate has pretty much NOTHING to do with the main one who appears pre-New 52 and in Rebirth
Interesting...I stopped reading regularly not long after New 52 started. Where has he popped up in Rebirth, if you don’t mind me asking?
Old September 7th, 2018, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post

Interesting...I stopped reading regularly not long after New 52 started. Where has he popped up in Rebirth, if you don’t mind me asking?

Tom King's Batman run. He features pretty prominently story-wise in the "I Am" arc trilogy (I Am Gotham, I Am Suicide, I Am Bane), and the Medusa Mask comes into play in The Button.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy