Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 31st, 2018, 08:54 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Kitana (Vote for Public Playtest)

Stealth Combat is an awesome power! Being able to attack during movement is something not a lot of figures get to do. Glass cannon for sure.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 1st, 2018, 11:17 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Kitana (Vote for Public Playtest)

This passes.
Old June 4th, 2018, 12:10 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Kitana (Public Playtest)

Name Of The Playtest Units: Kitana

Army Test 1
Map: Bad Moon Rising (no glyphs)
Armies:
Kitana, 2x Hand Ninja (355 points)
vs.
Wendigo (350 points)

Spoiler Alert!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 4th, 2018, 12:20 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I did some testing with Star-Lord and Cap in the initials.

I'd go with a larger army with Shredder and ninjas etc. Essentially how Karai was tested but with Kitana in her place. Though, it's starting to make me want to go with Princess instead, as I'd hate to see her run with a bunch of villain ninjas and assassins as her primary builds.

Any preferences here?
Old June 4th, 2018, 12:29 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I did some testing with Star-Lord and Cap in the initials.

I'd go with a larger army with Shredder and ninjas etc. Essentially how Karai was tested but with Kitana in her place. Though, it's starting to make me want to go with Princess instead, as I'd hate to see her run with a bunch of villain ninjas and assassins as her primary builds.

Any preferences here?
I still quite like the idea of her as an Ambassador - ever since you mentioned that she was one, the idea of having someone who's an Ambassador just seems cool to me, though that might be the Babylon 5 fan in me coming through. I prefer that to Princess, as it's a thing she does rather than a role she was born into that could be merely ceremonial.

That being said, Assassin synergies are probably no less appropriate here than they are for Gamora... but then, as much as the class was kind of necessary, the actual synergies never felt like a great thematic fit for Gamora anyway. Can't speak for Kitana, thematically, as I don't know her, but if you decided that Sub ought to be a Warrior to distance himself from the villainous Assassin synergies due to him defecting from the Lin Kuei, giving those synergies full-on to someone who defected from Outworld could be a little weird when it comes to internal logic.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 4th, 2018, 01:19 PM

She was raised as an Assassin by Shao Kahn, who she was brainwashed into thinking he was her father. However, she eventually finds out that he killed her father, and used her as his Assassin.

At the end of the day it's not a huge deal. I don't think ambassador lends itself here, as that's something she has done but it's never been a major part of the character or a continuing theme. If we were to represent that role of hers, Leader would be more appropriate as she has led armies to oppose Shao Kahn. If we were to capture something beyond her role of Assassin, or her title of Princess, Rebel would be the best fit as was suggested before as she escaped Shao Kahn's rule and led several armies against him and tried convincing others to rebel against him as well. However, I believe that's a class we're saving for Age of Apocalypse people. Though we could always make that synergy based on Mutant Rebels.
Old June 4th, 2018, 04:20 PM

We may as well just stay the course here. I think Gamora is a reasonable comparison. I also think Kitana's best armies as have been stated relate to stat boosting, so she should be fine in both build types, villainous and heroic, which does cover the history of the character.
Old June 4th, 2018, 05:10 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Would she be team-up worthy for SubZero...if so perhaps Warrior?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 4th, 2018, 05:16 PM

They all team-up to protect Earthrealm, but other than that they don't really have any deep rooted affiliation.
Old June 4th, 2018, 05:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
They all team-up to protect Earthrealm, but other than that they don't really have any deep rooted affiliation.

Just trying to think outside the box. Throw something at the wall and see if it sticks. Maybe inspire someone else in the right direction. My thought was that since none of them have any Direct Synergies a class overlap may work. Maybe give someone down the line a soft Warrior synergy...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 4th, 2018, 05:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I really like the idea of Warrior synergy.
Somewhere, someday.
Old June 8th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Hard as ice

- Theme Test - Inconclusive - I don't know the character.
- Mirror Test - Pass - That would be short and bloody fight.
- Bonding Test - Pass - She's pretty standard level for a Hand Ninja bonding option - they all seem to cluster around the 160-180 range, I don't know why.
- Synergies Test - Pass - Assassin synergies are solid, and having a presently unique species is nice for Star-Lord and Mantis, but nothing concerning.
- Power Check - Pass - Stacking attack boosts could be pretty scary, but she's hardly alone in that regard.
- Fun Test - Pass - Being able to run around with Stealth Combat and attack multiple times was fun, and needing to hit in melee first to hit again gets that combo feel across nicely. I've always liked the Surgical Strike mechanic, and seeing it used on a multi attacker is fun. I also really like Fan Lift - an Engagement Strike that has a solid chance of working, on someone who can kite in and out of engagement? Sign me up!
- Fun Competitive Test - Pass - She's dangerous, but any frustration facing her is mitigated by the fact that she's really quite killable.
- Drafting Test - Pass, though 185 feels like it could just be a little bit high for her.
- Usage Test - Pass, though I've not found much use for Fan Lift preventing the affected figure from moving.
- Strategy Test - Pass - Her mobility and positioning in combat is really quite strategic.

Name Of The Playtest Units: Kitana

Army Test 1
Map: Bad Moon Rising (no glyphs)
Armies:
Kitana, 2x Hand Ninja (355 points)
vs.
Wendigo (350 points)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Conflict Chernobyl (no glyphs)
Armies;
Shredder, Kitana, Kirigi, Foot Clan Ninja, 2x Hand Ninja (930 points)
vs.
Master Splinter Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, Donatello (930 points)

Spoiler Alert!

Final Thoughts On The Tested Unit:

I really, really like her - I think she’s cool and fun to play - but I feel like she might be a little overpriced, only by 10 or so points, mind. She feels about on the level of the characters around the 170-180 category rather than the 180-190 category - I know there’s some crossover there, but still. Let’s compare her with Karai, with whom she shares a lot of similarities and who Arkham thought may be overpriced at 185. Kitana has 1 more Life and 1 less Defence - generally, I find a point of Defence more useful than a point of Life, but there are times when that’s not the case and it’s probably fair to call this a wash (though it should be noted that Karai can escape melee multi-attackers with Acrobatic Movement, while Kitana cannot). Their stats are otherwise identical, save that Karai has a much longer range. Kitana has the major advantage of being able to attack before and during movement, while Karai can move after attacking or defending via Acrobatic Movement, so let’s call this a wash too, with possibly a slight edge to Kitana. Then we can compare Focussed Strikes and Steel Fan Combat - their most obvious point of similarity, as both give them double attack as long as their first strike was in melee as well as an extra effect (Surgical Strike for Kitana, an auto-skull in melee for Karai). Kitana’s has the advantage of working in both melee and at range, while Karai’s is, I’d argue, actually the better effect - it’s more reliable, increases your chance of actually inflicting a wound in the first place and makes her less susceptible to Counter Strike powers. At this point, we reach the powers it’s harder to account for - Ninja Leadership vs. Fan Lift. Ninja Leadership is a major boon for Karai in a swarmy ninja army, making her fellow ninja significantly more manoeuverable when spread across an entire squad based army, and is a significant factor in her bump to 185. Fan Lift is fun, cool and quite scary, but all told I’m not really sure Kitana is quite up to 185 standard - 175 or 180 feels a little more appropriate. Splitting hairs I know, butI do think I’d feel better about her at either of those prices.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library